Leone Anniversary gloves GN100 (lace-ups) any good ?

Dacha

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone have opinion on these gloves ?
They come in 3 colours and 10-16 oz.

In shop they had 10oz pair, which is for too small hand fit. They remind of Top Ten Superfight 3000 gloves, and a bit have snug fit similar to Top King, just not as bulky all around.
My knucle circumference is 8.5 inches.
16oz pair can be mail ordered, but wonder if they will be significantly larger than 10oz (inside hand compartment).
GN100_01_1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have opinion on these gloves ?
They come in 3 colours and 10-16 oz.

In shop they had 10oz pair, which is for too small hand fit. They remind of Top Ten Superfight 3000 gloves, and a bit have snug fit similar to Top King, just not as bulky all around.
My knucle circumference is 8.5 inches.
16oz pair can be mail ordered, but wonder if they will be significantly larger than 10oz (inside hand compartment).
View attachment 582747

I would get something else if I were you. For around 100$ you could get way better gloves.

I tried them and, like other Leone gloves, they felt cheap and poorly made. Out of curiousity, whats the price tag on them ?

Thanks for reply.

16oz can be mailordered for $100

Which ones do you recommend ?

Last edited:
It depends on what you want, do you want a bag glove? a sparring gloves? a all around glove for everything?

for mitts and bag at the same price i would go with the fairtex bgv9

I want those gloves too, but i think their factory is in Pakistan, and every gloves manufactured there are trash. But i still want try them

Back