Leonard Garcia's UFC Job Is Safe Despite Fourth Consecutive Defeat

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Leonard Garcia will be given the Dan Hardy-treatment by UFC officials, as there are no plans to cut Garcia despite a fourth straight loss. Garcia was defeated by Max Holloway Saturday night at UFC 155.

"There's no way in hell we're cutting Leonard Garcia," said White during the post-fight press conference.

White said that Sean Shelby, one of the matchmakers who focuses on the lighter divisions, came up to White after the bout and asked that they not cut Garcia (15-10-1).

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2012/1230/552357/ufc-155-dos-santos-vs-velasquez-ii/

Garcia got fucked by the judges IMO. He should not be cut.

That fight was FOTN until Lauzon/Miller happening and Garcia looked exponentially improved. I think it is ok unlike guys like Cantwell, who didn't really makes changes and improve themselves after they lose.

He ran forward eating punches and swinging wildly like a drunken sailor.

He's ready for his title shot.

Who cares, he brings it...and I thought he won the fight as well. No harm done.

Damn, all this guy does is lose fights! So basically, when you swing your fists like a hammered frat boy at 2 AM you get to keep your job. Got it.

People love to watch Garcia fight so why cut him

I will say i thought he won the fight last night but since he has been gifted a few decisions himself i guess it all pans out

ive always wondered shy some guys are cuit after 2-3 losses, or sometimes even 1 loss, yet other can lost 4 in a row and still keep their spot on the roster.

neither garcia nor hardy are stars with drawing power, so i wonder what it is.

Dana has always said that he likes Leonard and he always comes out to fight.

ive always wondered shy some guys are cuit after 2-3 losses, or sometimes even 1 loss, yet other can lost 4 in a row and still keep their spot on the roster.

neither garcia nor hardy are stars with drawing power, so i wonder what it is.

Dana wants more knock outs and he likes guys that are highly aggressive with the stand up.

People complain when the fighters use a wrestling game plan and smother to win.

People complain when guys come in and just wildly brawl throwing haymakers.

Bitch bitch bitch.

ufc has too many fighters and that means also too many fighters who aren't UFC material

Yeah judges fucked Garcia. He got dropped once. He hurt max three times, and soundly out struck him!!!

There is a place for Garcia on any undercard. Who cares if he is never going to be relevant in the division. People love watching him fight.

Back