Leonard Garcia will BEATDOWN Max Holloway

It's not that he got subbed by Poirier, it's that he looked like he had no idea what he was doing when he was put on his back. Even after the fight, Poirier said that Holloway felt like a white belt.

That's probably bit harsh, don't think that white belt would resist for minute or two (don't remember fight that well, but I'm pretty sure he fended Poirier off for quite a while).

That's probably bit harsh, don't think that white belt would resist for minute or two (don't remember fight that well, but I'm pretty sure he fended Poirier off for quite a while).

Jung also said Holloway looked really weak on the ground

Max will body punch garcia and he will go down, max by flying knee-tko finish

Garcia is going to lose what should be his 11th fight in a row.

Just no.

Garcia is a journeyman, and not a great one.

Max is a killer. Great skills. He finishes in the 2nd

Mark my words, Leonard Garcia will destroy this young gun Max Holloway. Garcia is far too seasoned and has faced up and comers before. I will bump this thread when Garcia absolutely runs through Holloway.
Never will understand why idiots like you (before every fucking fight) have to post some know-it-all guarantee about the result of a fight.

Go die dipshit

Tonight, Leonard Garcia gets busted the fuck up so bad even he cannot win a decision

LoL, if Garcia comes out like his old school, berserker, do it garcia style striking, as he has hyped up all week. He is going to get picked apart and lose badly when he gets caught. If he comes out more relaxed and technical as he has tried to do the last few fights, he is going to lose a one sided decision.

His ONLY chance is a wild over hand that comes at Max from a spot he doesn't see or he happens to be in mid swing himself, thats it, thats all.

There goes Rogan, talking about "leg reach" :icon_lol:

Atleast Rogan waited til the second or third fight.

Leonard looks pretty together so far. He won the 1st rd.....

Looking pretty gassed now, but Leonard arguably won that round also, albeit sloppily....

Back