Leonard Garcia will BEATDOWN Max Holloway

Martialarts123

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mark my words, Leonard Garcia will destroy this young gun Max Holloway. Garcia is far too seasoned and has faced up and comers before. I will bump this thread when Garcia absolutely runs through Holloway.

No.

Garcia arguably lost his last 10 fights. He's not that good.

You know, if Leonard really presses to take it to the ground he has a much better shot. Holloway has no BJJ.

I will say this. I think Leonard has the skills to win this fight. Will he? Well, that is the 64,000 question. History has shown that all those skills go bye bye when he gets hit. Can he overcome that to win this fight? I like the guy, as a fighter and a person, so I hope so.

I don't see it, but you never know. Hey by the way man, good luck in your fight with Pettis, you'll need it

I feel Garcia will win this fight due to the circumstances, On a full camp of preparation I'd likely pick Max, But I expect Garcia to put too much on Max for him to handle.

No.

Garcia arguably lost his last 10 fights. He's not that good.

It's not really arguable with last 5 at least.

He also landed something like literally 6 strikes in 15 minutes of fight against Grice.

He may somehow win due to experience, but BEATDOWN it won't be, lol.

hes a 3 to 1 dog for a reason, but if your that confident then go ahead and put money on him.

Garcia is a revolutionary, first fighter to swim on thin air.

His last real win was a TKO of Jens Pulver and no disrespect to Jens but these days that isn't the accomplishment it once was. I wouldn't bet on Leonard running through anyone

:icon_lol: Leanord is like a swinging ape and Max is a pinpoint sniper, I don't know but mathematically this doesn't look good. If one of those ape like punches land oh boy. :icon_arro

Only way I could see Garcia winning is by controversial split decision

I don't see Garcia giving anyone a beatdown. Split decsion maybe

Back