Leonard Garcia Tells STory Of DOnald Cerrone Streetfight From Last Year

Most casual MMA fans would probably pick a fight with these couch potatoes:

NelsonFedor.jpg

Roy actually looks like a normal person here.

In before the whole "Aikido, Navy Seals, African Bear Wrestler could take out any MMA guy in a streetfight," argument starts.

I like how you just casually include Navy SEALs in there. SEALs don't train for prizefights, and their street fights usually mean kill or be killed. Pretty sure the SEAL wins 99% of the time by Cold Steel...

wrong. There is a thing called mutual combat. If a guy calls you out to fight and you beat him up, it's okay. In Sacramento one guy got out of his car to fight 2 guys. They ended up killing him, but not getting in trouble because all parties agreed to fight. Mutual combat.

Mutual combat is not legal in every state.
Source on that story or it is just bs. Because if there IS mutual combat, its only for fighting and once it goes to unreasonable force you can be charged. Killing someone is unreasonable force if you are just fighting.

Plus running up to someone and kicking them is not mutual combat. As far as the story goes, no one agreed to anything.

I know right?!

He was all talking and stuff. I bet he even walked, and possibly even looked at things with his eyes. Clearly he is a trouble maker.

If you go around picking fights because some dude said hello to your lady, you're probably insecure and on the verge of getting dumped. I bet she dumped this idiot about 5 minutes after this altercation.

this, if you got a hot girl and you start a fight every time she gets hit on you're a fool who's about to get beat and dumped soon

soo 80 kg cerrone kicked some regular guy who was probably never ever low kicked.not really big suprise that he got knocked down with one leg kick.

PS.Cerrone couldn't do shit with leg kicks to Diaz

Except knock him down 5 or 6 times. :rolleyes:

Except knock him down 5 or 6 times. :rolleyes:

It seemed like every time he threw a leg kick, Nate got dropped. Can anybody actually confirm that? Or tell me how many knockdowns out of how many thrown leg kicks it was?

wrong. There is a thing called mutual combat. If a guy calls you out to fight and you beat him up, it's okay. In Sacramento one guy got out of his car to fight 2 guys. They ended up killing him, but not getting in trouble because all parties agreed to fight. Mutual combat.

Pretty sure there is more to the mutual combat law than that. I'm also pretty sure that its rarely used. If you kill a guy in a fight, even if its a mutual fight, odds are you are going to get charged with manslaughter at the minimum.

I know right?!

He was all talking and stuff. I bet he even walked, and possibly even looked at things with his eyes. Clearly he is a trouble maker.

If you go around picking fights because some dude said hello to your lady, you're probably insecure and on the verge of getting dumped. I bet she dumped this idiot about 5 minutes after this altercation.

This. Insecure knuckleheads lose.

soo 80 kg cerrone kicked some regular guy who was probably never ever low kicked.not really big suprise that he got knocked down with one leg kick.

PS.Cerrone couldn't do shit with leg kicks to Diaz

The guy was running his mouth to the wrong person and deserved what he got.

P.S. Bendo made Diaz look like an amateur--partly with leg kicks.

I know right?!

This. The guy deserved to get his ass kicked.

Since when is talking to a woman a crime? Be secure in your relationship and be flattered that other men notice her, thats always been my take on things.

Best part is Garcia chilling with the dude's buddy.

One hard leg kick from someone who knows how to throw it will end most street fights.

Back