Leonard Garcia Tells STory Of DOnald Cerrone Streetfight From Last Year

I think bobby hoffman is still in jail for kicking some guys ass in a road rage incident so as a professional fighter you are considered more dangerous than the average man and fighting joe bar stool can land you serious prison time.
If that happened it wasnt smart in his part at all. If you are attacked thats one thing but if you can walk away its always better.

"then there was the time that one of my friends kicked a guy in the leg and then he ran away."

65251_cool_story_bro.jpg

This doesn't apply to Cerrone, but fighters with no power at Flyweight has power in real life.

Love watching fights at BWW but you're right about it drawing in idiots. I remember a handful of guys behind me laughing off Rory Mac when he was getting in the cage to fight Che Mills. I guess being a clean cut white guy makes you helpless in a fight, especially against a black opponent.

I saw the Rory/Mills fight at a bar too, the girl next to me said "OMG it's Justin Bieber v. Drake." I thought that was hilarious.

I said likely, because I wasn't there.
Cerrone was there and he had to be in range to kick, so the dude most likely got too close.

The dude got to close...

Cowboy got down off the truck. He went up to the guy and just let the dude have it with a leg kick.

Basically, Cerrone decided to hit on the girl a second time, knowing full well it would piss off the guy. When the dude went crazy, Cerrone got out of the truck, went up to the guy and kicked him.

Cerrone is lucky the guy didn't sue.

I think bobby hoffman is still in jail for kicking some guys ass in a road rage incident so as a professional fighter you are considered more dangerous than the average man and fighting joe bar stool can land you serious prison time.

Im pretty sure thats something Hollywood made up. They may try to argue in court that you should be considered more dangerous or at the very least more aware of your own capabilities but I dont think there is anything in the actual law stating anything to that effect. And no your body parts cannot be considered deadly weapons.

FYI to everyone. its called battery when you actually hit someone.

images

for all we know cerrone was being a dick

this is the story told by one of his close friends...

why do we assume automatically that this guys was an ass?

garcia already admitted cerrone was "talking" to that guys girl.

maybe cerrone was the one who said " im a badass cagefighter bro!"

Im pretty sure thats something Hollywood made up. They may try to argue in court that you should be considered more dangerous or at the very least more aware of your own capabilities but I dont think there is anything in the actual law stating anything to that effect. And no your body parts cannot be considered deadly weapons.

FYI to everyone. its called battery when you actually hit someone.

images

True, training does not mean that any of your limbs are considered "deadly weapons."

However, a shod foot is always considered a weapon, regardless of the person attacking with it. So no teeps or stomps if you're wearing shoes, guys.

The story is funny and all but is that really the attitude cerrone should display in that situation??

i mean why was he "like Man, shut up"...

and then cerrone is the one who comes back to whatever situation and talks to the girl again...

if this was like the Bas ruten vs Urlacher (almost fight) where Bas was like oh sorry sorry, and urlacher was being a douche thats very diferent.

as a professional fighter he sould been like "oh thats your girl? its ok, calm down dude you dont wanna get hurt" or something like that and if the guy continues to seek trouble then OK

Good thing about being an MMA fan and knowing most of the fighters...you'll never rip your shirt off and challenge a trained fighter to a street fight.

Most casual MMA fans would probably pick a fight with these couch potatoes:

NelsonFedor.jpg

That buddy of that guy is lucky that he knew who Leonard Garcia was and was able to avoid the dreaded split decision loss.

for all we know cerrone was being a dick

this is the story told by one of his close friends...

why do we assume automatically that this guys was an ass?

garcia already admitted cerrone was "talking" to that guys girl.

maybe cerrone was the one who said " im a badass cagefighter bro!"

Cerrone comes off as typical a hole. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the guy that started it.

You can throw a leg kick from a decent distance away. Again just because someone is close does not mean you can hit them.

Again, the guy probably deserved it though. But having a trained MMA fighter hitting people could have negative consequences.

The dude got to close...

Cowboy got down off the truck. He went up to the guy and just let the dude have it with a leg kick.

Basically, Cerrone decided to hit on the girl a second time, knowing full well it would piss off the guy. When the dude went crazy, Cerrone got out of the truck, went up to the guy and kicked him.

Cerrone is lucky the guy didn't sue.

wrong. There is a thing called mutual combat. If a guy calls you out to fight and you beat him up, it's okay. In Sacramento one guy got out of his car to fight 2 guys. They ended up killing him, but not getting in trouble because all parties agreed to fight. Mutual combat.

Back