Leon Scott

Kertol

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who is Leon Scott? No one seems to get the joke but nonetheless it’s still funny somehow.

It's on Leon Edward's wikipedia, no further sources yet LOL

It's random but let's see if it sticks

Imagine caring that much about a boring WW that will never reach the title that you give him a nickname.

The guy is about as entertaining as Elias Theodorou.

The main joke is that isn't Leon's name, Marty Usman esque. Who cares who it is.

Fucking painful interview. Chael really needs to stick to doing the talking head shit. Interviewing ain't his sweet spot. Not even nearly

LOL. All over the wiki page tho. Very nice. Can't stand him, comes off as a man with zero humour in him ... I can see him spitting razorblades.

Last edited:
resident-evil-4-ps4-xbox-one-screenshot_960.0.jpg

Colby was on Chael's show (vid is on YouTube) and he mistakenly called Leon Edwards "Leon Scott", and Chael starts cracking up laughing like "who's Leon Scott?"

The joke is that he is so unknown that Colby can't even remember his real name, but the thing is if the top guys of the division are mentioning his name even if it is to shit talk, then that means that Leon is for real in the mix and they know it.

Someone on Reddit said that Leon Scott is a successful male model.

If so, Colby’s flub is hilarious, coming as it does from a man with exquisite grooming.

Someone on Reddit said that Leon Scott is a successful male model.

If so, Colby’s flub is hilarious, coming as it does from a man with exquisite grooming.
You can also just google "Leon Scott"....

Who is Leon Scott? No one seems to get the joke but nonetheless it’s still funny somehow.
Really, it's still funny somehow? It sure feels to me like the 2nd half of this 5 minute video. Trying hard, but funny at all.

Then again, who the fuck am I to judge. If you are enjoying Colby's joke, I'm happy you're getting a laugh :)

Imagine caring that much about a boring WW that will never reach the title that you give him a nickname.

The guy is about as entertaining as Elias Theodorou.
At least Elias is nice to look at

You can also just google "Leon Scott"....

Really, it's still funny somehow? It sure feels to me like the 2nd half of this 5 minute video. Trying hard, but funny at all.

Then again, who the fuck am I to judge. If you are enjoying Colby's joke, I'm happy you're getting a laugh :)

I think the joke is that by saying leon scott, colby accidentally outed himself

Back