Media Leon reminds Jorge Masvidal of the last time he talked trash

He will be KO'd sooner or later
patrice.png

Doesn't that happen to most fighters eventually if the fight long enough?

They're the exception not the rule. I guess you missed the part were I said, "if they fight long enough". Khabib by UFC standard retired relatively young @ the age of 32.
They both fought pretty long if you ask me, but yeah I know what yo are saying.

My point being Leon is not great, and once he faces a half decent WW, his jaw will be spun. As opposed to him being on a 30 fight win streak and gets KO'd when he hits 40 due to old age and odds

Doesn't make Leon look great either, shit talking from across the way whilst a guy is being interviewed. Talk about being jealous, and hating.
Never said it made Leon look good but acting like sucker punching a person than backing up to be separated and avoiding Leon ever since isn’t a flex

What a time to be alive - people think that a) Masvidal is a top tier fighter and b) he beats Edwards. Man has lost nearly a third of all his fights and just got flatlined by a guy who has, up until recently, had terrible striking. May not end in a finish, but Leon 50-45's Jorge 99/100 fights.

Masvidal would put that snooze machine leon in a body bag, look what he did too nate too compared to leon.

Last edited:
If you're that much better than your opponents, then finishing them isn't really taking a risk. Masvidal beat Diaz way worse than Leon did.
Masvidal had like 20 decisions in a row……(I know it’s not accurate but it’s not far off)…

Masvidal would put that snooze machine leon in a body bag, look what he did too nate too compared to leon.
Jorge has finished 18 out of 50 fights…….

Doesnt need? Ok great excuse, we will see sooner or later. Either a decent WW will take him out the title picture, or he will get his dream and Usman will show him the Nightmare from Nigeria.

He's right. Why should he put himself in disadvantageous positions to appease guys like who you don't give a shit anyway and just use it as an excuse to hate on him. Jorge did this for ages at 155. He consistently meandered through fights and lost countless close decisions. I guess haters gonna hate regardless of logic.

Back