Media Leon reminds Jorge Masvidal of the last time he talked trash

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
E4HiZL8XwAMPKAr

Source

Last edited:
You're right. Masvidal does get finished and put to sleep by guys who are usually known as being quite boring.
Does get finished? You talk like he gets finished a lot. As far as I am aware, he has only been finished once in the UFC. Not sure what you watch.

I was also referring to Leon, who cannot seem to put anyone to sleep, except for the fans cause he such a boring fighter.

Does get finished? You talk like he gets finished a lot. As far as I am aware, he has only been finished once in the UFC. Not sure what you watch.

I was also referring to Leon, who cannot seem to put anyone to sleep, except for the fans cause he such a boring fighter.
Leon isn't boring, he just get's these useless match-ups. He is so much better than his last opponents, he doesn't need to take any risks

Leon isn't boring, he just get's these useless match-ups. He is so much better than his last opponents, he doesn't need to take any risks
Doesnt need? Ok great excuse, we will see sooner or later. Either a decent WW will take him out the title picture, or he will get his dream and Usman will show him the Nightmare from Nigeria.

Doesnt need? Ok great excuse, we will see sooner or later. Either a decent WW will take him out the title picture, or he will get his dream and Usman will show him the Nightmare from Nigeria.
What I meant is that Diaz or Belal are obviously not on Leon's level. Since Leon fights very calculated, he doesn't need to take risks. He will beat all these lower ranked guys 9/10 times.

This is why I really want to see him against a top contender.

Once in the UFC by a "boring" fighter. 3 times pre UFC, 2 times by pretty boring fighters who usually win decisions.

Big coming from a man who cant put anyone to sleep, except for MMA fans when they watch him fight
that's awesome coming from a hater who can't check simple facts.
Leon have 6 KO's proving he already put people to sleep..

Now haters like you are the real snooze fest. Can't you come up with some good material for a change? repeating the same thing over and over gets boring

Really next level unawareness by Mas to say that though. Surely he knows it makes him look like a fool.

Back