leon edwards

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes i know a lot of people dont like him, but dont you think hes a little underrated ? wins against tumenov,luque,barberena,cerrone and doing well against usman also ? i think hes the dark horse at 170lb,i also think he beats gunni

who doesn't like him?

i think most just ignore him because there are so many sharks at 170 and they are getting Finishes while Leon gets Decisions

it's the way of the world, KO/Sub guys will get fast tracked to the title. Guys like Fitch, Maia, Edwards etc... need 10 fight winning streaks

who doesn't like him?

i think most just ignore him because there are so many sharks at 170 and they are getting Finishes while Leon gets Decisions

it's the way of the world, KO/Sub guys will get fast tracked to the title. Guys like Fitch, Maia, Edwards etc... need 10 fight winning streaks
a lot of comments on the youtube video when hes arguing with till seem to be very negative

a lot of comments on the youtube video when hes arguing with till seem to be very negative
oh yea i forgot about that, it was recent and got lost in the shuffle

i guess he felt he had to be more vocal, trash talk isn't usually his thing

bothers me when guys change it up, like recently with James Vick then he got beat up by Gaetjhe

His awful trashtalk has nothing to do with him being good in the cage. People are just wishing him bad luck for making them cringe.

anybody who wins 6 straight in the UFC is pretty good.

Him Vs Ponzi was the fight to make imo.

Ponzi won his last 7

If he beats Gunnar put him in with the winner of the main event between Mas and Doughboy that night or Ponzi.

Leon is in a six win streak, and if Gunni doesnt take him to the ground, it will be a seven win streak. Edwards by UD is the pick

anybody who wins 6 straight in the UFC is pretty good.

Him Vs Ponzi was the fight to make imo.

Ponzi won his last 7

Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos is also in a six fight win streak, UFC will not "burn" the three best prospects in the WW Division, Edwards/Dos Santos/Ponz fighting each other is not happening soon.

I think he deserved a higher ranked guy than gunni. I want gunnar to beat him, but I think Edwards will win.

leon is excellent. dude has solid hands and grappling. tough fight and matchup with gunnar but i think leon gets the w

Leon is in a six win streak, and if Gunni doesnt take him to the ground, it will be a seven win streak. Edwards by UD is the pick
leon can take gunnar down aswell. and if leon can hold off some sub and sweep attempts he can grind gunnar down. we have seen him get tired before

The only chance for Gunni to win, is taking the fight to the canvas,

Barbarena dropped Edwards, and gunni is a better striker than barbarena in my opinion. But yeah, I don't like his chances unless he gets the fight to the mat, which seems unlikely.

Seems to carry a lot of confidence and is underrated, I think he will beat Gunnar

He's English so people aren't going to like him.

Back