Rumored Leon Edwards vs Twood rapper

giphy.gif

I think Edwards Wins this as I'm not sure T wood has his head in the game anymore .
I could be wrong and his lost to Usman could of just been an aborasion .

I think Edwards Wins this as I'm not sure T wood has his head in the game anymore .
I could be wrong and his lost to Usman could of just been an aborasion .
hope Twood wins too. He needs to fight Colby or usman again. I think he can beat usman and Colby. especially usman in q rematch.

last time he fought play, he fought with a broken hand. His power shot was rendered useless and he couldn't grab onto usman for defending takedowns due to an injured wrist.

It happens. He will bounce back. He never makes excuses for losses and that's why he is a true Great.

I don't know, but i really believe Edwards can take the Gold. He wrestling is really on point to counter Usman, Colby or Woodley and his Striking is Masvidal/Nates Lvl.

Im going with Edwards here.

Dark chocolate has a good shot. He'd need to use footwork and make it a point fight but he could pull it off.

not fans (who would fell asleep mid first round)

I think Leon has faced enough wrestlers to be honest.
Even though Woodley likes to bang as of late.

30-27's across the board for Leon, Tyron isn't active enough to give him much trouble I don't think.

hope Twood wins too. He needs to fight Colby or usman again. I think he can beat usman and Colby. especially usman in q rematch.

last time he fought play, he fought with a broken hand. His power shot was rendered useless and he couldn't grab onto usman for defending takedowns due to an injured wrist.

It happens. He will bounce back. He never makes excuses for losses and that's why he is a true Great.

I dont see how he can beat Kamaru.
The guy is too dynamic, too strong, has too much cardio.
Woodley, like romero, has a good fight IQ, he knows how to use his strenghs the best he can but here, i dont see it.
He will be pressured and he will break again, he is not getting any younger and his footwork is not sufficient to mitigate Kamaru attacks.
Really a bad match up for him.
But despite that he can still beat down tons of guys, just not Usman imo

2 of the most boring fighters in the division. Leon wins by being just slightly less boring than tyron.

Can't stand woodley. would love to see him dominated for 5 rounds again but this time with someone who can strike.

We talking a rap battle or an MMA fight?

Woodley but both these guys suck
Great fight because who cares

Masvidal wins by not having to fight either.

Back