Media Leon Edwards tells it like it is

giphy.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

Usman was not begging for attention.
Doesn't matter as the fans don't like him. Did you hear the crickets chirping when the camera showed his face to the crowd, the dude really is a charisma vacuum.

His approach to get the fight I meant. Not the fight per say. I found his performance great.
I just didn't like that he started to call RDA a pussy and shit, saying RDA refused the fight, only for the fight to get announced like 2 days later

My bad, had misread. :)

That's actually one of the best things I've heard Edwards ever say and so true

True. What's even more embarrassing is that Cerrone looked just as stiff and slow and awful in their fight and yet it went 3 rounds.

Who cares. The Ppv was crap, people who paid 65$ got fleeced. Wasnt worth 5 bux. Thank god for streams. I used to buy all ppvs from pride and ufc. Now I buy maybe 1 a year cause the cards are so watered down. I'm not paying 65 for 1 fight or even 2. Most of the time the prelims have one of the best fights anyway. Leon is leon....not a good shit talker or any good at making himself seem relevant. Jorge even in that ugly ass robe, at least got some exposure, while leon gets none.

At least they weren't disrespectful about it like 3 piece was.

If Mas really wanted attention he wouldn't walked in the cage after the fight and called Conor out.

Back