Media Leon Edwards suprise his Mum with a brand new car

Not everyone can be that Robbie Lawler guy. Leon obviously doesn't have the chin for it. Besides it would be boring and take away the magic from it if every fighter was like that.

I find it refreshing finding a very well rounded elite guy who point fights, pisses everyone on here off.

I smell you but I don't think it's so black and white. There's a sweet spot in between Lawler and Leon. Hopefully he finds it.

I smell you but I don't think it's so black and white. There's a sweet spot in between Lawler and Leon. Hopefully he finds it.

Definitely, I believe it's an ability to be developed; finishing guys. Dustin Poirier has developed an excellent finishing ability. I think he is the gold standard.

I remember hearing him a podcast saying he's looking to finish guys from the get-go. Plus he also said he worked on the finishing sequence alot, switching it up punches to knees. Keeping patient, slipping wild shots (Like against Eddie) and going at 90% intensity instead of 100%.

Obviously, this works better if you are heavy handed like Dustin. Masdival went from a decisionator to finishing Till and Askren so maybe it's some coach from ATT.

Definitely, I believe it's an ability to be developed; finishing guys. Dustin Poirier has developed an excellent finishing ability. I think he is the gold standard.

I remember hearing him a podcast saying he's looking to finish guys from the get-go. Plus he also said he worked on the finishing sequence alot, switching it up punches to knees. Keeping patient, slipping wild shots (Like against Eddie) and going at 90% intensity instead of 100%.

Obviously, this works better if you are heavy handed like Dustin. Masdival went from a decisionator to finishing Till and Askren so maybe it's some coach from ATT.

For sure. It comes with ring time and being in thousands of scenarios over and over again. However when it comes to Leon I think he already has the skill to do it, I just think it has more to do with playing it safe while fighting high risk- low reward opponents. If he beats Nate he doesn't get much credit for it but if he loses it will define him so he takes the safe route. I actually think he would turn it up against better competition.

Great stuff. That's gotta feel good for Leon. Giving back to his mom who's been with him through all of it and carry them to survive a tough childhood, that's gotta feel great.

Its that Nate Diaz red panty night. Lol

Not even an AMG, scrub money.

Bet its on monthly payments

Nate changed your bum life

Always good to see some jerkoff do something good for someone.

All jokes aside,that was very nice of him. I always like to see it.

I promise you you're the bum
Awwww, am I?

How do you know that?

Like I said, not even an AMG, not even a 145

Are you Leon's BJJ coach? Tell him to go train at Braulio's and he might learn how to be a better grappler

Did it stall in 5th?

uRQR7sd.gif

Mom must not live in England, was wondering why the steering wheel wasn't on the right side

Mom must not live in England, was wondering why the steering wheel wasn't on the right side
Think its front facing camera, the first shot its on the right, then in the car its on the left.

Must be the selfie cam

Conors mums Beamer is better
cmg-2.png

Last edited:
Back