Rumored Leon Edwards needs to get active

Yeah and he passed on a title fight because it was less time to prepare. The guy doesn't know how to seize a moment. wants everything to be picture perfect. I don't know much about the guy, before the masvidal thing I didn't know who he was.(call me a dirty casual, idc) but this dude needs to show people what he's about.

His trash talk is also atrocious.

This guy acts as if he's a superstar or champion already. Its kinda insane.

Last edited:
His biggest win is ranked #9.
He hasn't fought in years.
He forfeited his title shot.
I think he is just enjoying his high ranking.

Leon Edwards set and ready for his next fight
823f101353645195.png

Isn’t that who nick is fighting? Nate was fake pissed at him tweeting earlier. In all honesty, that match up would make sense.

This guy still fights??

Now I think about it, he's british tyron woodley outside of the ring. Wants everything to go the way he envisioned it or else he won't go at all. If he's this stingy before he gets to a title shot, there's no way in hell dana white is going to give him a shot.

You'd think a guy on a 7 fight win streak would be marketable

Now I think about it, he's british tyron woodley outside of the ring. Wants everything to go the way he envisioned it or else he won't go at all. If he's this stingy before he gets to a title shot, there's no way in hell dana white is going to give him a shot.

Hes got a music career?

Brits are miles behind in skill level in Mma compared to other countries

I saw an article that said they were looking to make Edwards vs Wonderboy

After Wonderboy beat Luque, Leon should have been champing at the bit over that fight considering that was the last guy to beat Jorge.

Jorge would not or could not resist Leon's challenge at that point, no way no how. Cubanos are overtly prideful over shit like that

when you fight less often than TWoodley, you are almost retired

Back