Leon Edwards' most impressive wins?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Going the distance with RDA....?

Outside of that win what're his most impressive W's because going the distance with Cerrone and winning a split against Gunnar Nelson are not necessarily jumping off the page to me considering what everyone is saying he's supposedly going to do to Nate Diaz.
Isn't the whole point NOBODY wanted to fight him? That is the reason he has no better wins..

Lol, you know it's true. TS simply wanted others to agree with his assertion that Leon Scott wasn't worthy. That offended me ( enough for.me.to spit my dummy out anyway!). S'ok I'm calm now ...
I actually don’t need or care about anyone agreeing with me. If that were the case I wouldnt be a Nate Diaz fan now would I.

Last edited by a moderator:
his resume isn't the greatest. rda, cowboy, luque and gunnar are all very good wins tho.

luque, tumenov, cowboy, and RDA are all respectable wins, but he really doesn't have any elite wins at WW, mostly because none of the top guys at WW like fighting.
He's just like Colby before his title shot - best win was RDA, Leon's is RDA. Could say that Colby had the Maia win too

They better start giving him a title shot before he starts to age and lose all that momentum.

They better start giving him a title shot before he starts to age and lose all that momentum.
He's still 29, everyone else in the title picture (barring Luque, only a few months younger, who he already beat) is older. I wouldn't be worried about it because the rest would also have aged even more by that point.

Yeah, great for him, right? Or are you just being sarcastic the whole time?
Nah I legit couldn’t remember why he wasn’t fighting Wonderboy. But after realizing that actually it has nothing to do with his rank I recognized the hypocrisy in him not fighting Wonderboy.

Back