Media Leon Edwards is gonna DOMINATE Chimaev

could you please elaborate on the "no-personality" thing, always been intrigued when people say that, did you date them all and found them boring ?

There is nothing to elaborate on no-personality, his fighters doesnt know to say two senteces that make sense, all they gonna do is smesh this and that. On interviews they are pure cringe when there is no Ali to tell them what to say. And he controls their social media accounts. Is that enough?

There is nothing to elaborate on no-personality, his fighters doesnt know to say two senteces that make sense, all they gonna do is smesh this and that. On interviews they are pure cringe when there is no Ali to tell them what to say. And he controls their social media accounts. Is that enough?
Enough for me to conclude that you were indeed spewing BS. Thanks for the clarification.

Enough for me to conclude that you were indeed spewing BS. Thanks for the clarification.
Let me hear your counterargument, why is this BS.

Edwards hid behind the 2020 common cold outbreak to avoid top guys and no has no choice but to be destroyed.

Get on board brother. Khamzat is coming to take over...

tenor.gif
[/QUOTE
Lmao. Love this gif ]

What is this some early hyping up Leon but it ain't smart. Once Khamzat catches this guy he will put an out-worldly beating on him standing and on the ground

The Ufc is so desperate to find another Khabib because Khabib probably going to retire after his next fight

I don’t know what to think, Chimaev has faced some fans but has looked excellent, but don’t convince yourself that Edwards has proven his ranking by beating bloated LWs out of their prime. Edwards is good but he is for sure not deserving of his ranking since he hasn’t beaten anyone in the top 5 and mostly I ranked competition.

Khamzat don't deserve Edward, in fact Edward deserve a rematch against Usman for the title, but the rest of the roster ducked Khamzat, so he is the only one available right know. That's it. How many people rushed their careers to early and lost their O, too many unfortunately. But if Khamzat put a clinic on Edward, then Usman should better bring his best foot stomp, otherwise it will be a long time for him.

Leon Scott is a decisionator.

I don’t know if this is a 5 rounder or not but I can’t see Leon lasting 3 full rounds even.

This thread is worth bumping after last night.

Good old mma fandom moment a fighter is the best guy that will run through everyone and the next he sucks

Back