Media Leon Edwards is gonna DOMINATE Chimaev

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
This is not normal matchmaking. Dana White and the fight makers should be fined for booking this fight.

Leon Edwards has beaten the likes of RDA, Nelson and Cerrone. He even gave a good account of himself in his fight against Usman. In fact, he has dominated most of his fights. I don't recall him having a close fight other than the Usman one.

I think Chimaev is a good prospect, don't get me wrong. But his best win is still Gerald. Other than Gerald, he has beaten John Phillips, who everyone takes down, and a lightweight who took the fight on very short notice (lightweight vs. middleweight). It's easy to look good against those type of fighters, Leon did as well in his early UFC fights when he fought those type of fighters. Let me remind you of his 8 second knockout in his 2nd UFC fight (same caliber opponent as Chimaev's).

tumblr_nmz7h5Nkxw1rofocqo1_400.gif

Let's also take a quick moment to admire this young man's inside fighting. A big factor in this fight:
YawningLankyGecko-size_restricted.gif

Off to the title shot we go after this one. Don't say you were a fan after he dominates Chimaev!
WAR ROCKY

source.gif

If he wins, I doubt it'll be a super dominant win. He definitely is a eeal solid test for Khamzat though. Great match up!

At least Khamzat can ask for a top 5 or 10 opponent after he losses against top 5 one, ignoring that he did nothing against top 15.

The undefeated world sambo guy thay Khamzat dismolish before UFC was better than most of Leon's opponents lmao.

In 3 UFC fights he landed 193 strikes and absorbed only 2 shots.

He earns more UFC Bonus ( 3 ) than strikes absorbed.

He did it in 66 days.

Of course he deserve Leon wtf you talking about.

Its a tough fight and no one has been able to dominate him. But Leon hasn't fought in a while and all his losses have come against grapplers and he beat Gunnar but got his guard passed. Its not an impossible fight to win but a huge step up

The UFC fucks the fighters so much. Leon didn't have to fuck himself that hard.

Mascidal was THE fight, but ain't no way that Masvidal doesn't get a main event. So Wonderboy was a logical match-up for a guy who only has RDA as a good win (and Cerrone to an eeeextent). I'm sure that if he beat Wonderboy he would be much closer to the title. Now he's stuck with Chimaev. Maybe he got a pay bump and/or a title shot guarantee but I doubt it since the UFC pulled a scumbag move by removing him from the rankings.

Lately a lot of hype trains been torn apart. Hope that this is new one. God I hate Abdelaziz no-personality fighters.

Leon has no chance against Khamzat and the UFC knows it well, Khamzat is the new Champ.

Lately a lot of hype trains been torn apart. Hope that this is new one. God I hate Abdelaziz no-personality fighters.
could you please elaborate on the "no-personality" thing, always been intrigued when people say that, did you date them all and found them boring ?

Leon the destroyer went five rounds with Donald Cerrone.

Back