Leon Edwards/Darren Till targeted for UFC Event.

I still like Till, but he needs to diversify his game. Still young enough to change as a fighter and get better.

Leon is developing nicely, but for whatever reason, I don't dig his boring personality or style of fighting.

I haven’t given up on Till

I got him via decision or late tko

Edwards is young well rounded fighter hitting his prime. Till is a great talent, but last losses, mental problems and extreme weight cutting will be too much for him. Edwards should finish him in second or third round.

I hate to admit this but this is the exact reason imo!
Dana and the matchmaking dolts decided that leon getting fucked up backstage has something to do with how it would go in a scheduled fight.
Askren should be fighting Lawless and Leon should be fighting Mesvidal.
The UFC is choking on the matchmaking since the whole Conor Diaz 2 bs. The only right fights they have made at 155 is kbib vs Dustin. Dustin deserves it. Tony is next in line for a shot. Conor vs Justin makes a ton of sense too Imo
That's an incredible stretch. No one in their right mind would think a sucker punch means the outcome of a fight is a forgone conclusion. Come on, man. Recall that Edwards and Till were jawing at each other at the presser because Edwards believed he should have been the main event. Till at #6 coming off of a loss and Edwards at #11 coming off of a win. I think the fight makes sense.

I'm a sucker for PR, so I'll take Till. If Edwards genuinely has a grudge, then all the better. I love that shit!

They'd love to have a star for fans to get behind from every country. Fucking duh. How is that supposed to be insulting? lol
White, English speaking, first world countries would be their first choice tho.
<Y2JSmirk>

Back