Rumored Leon Edwards claims he was offered Tyron Woodley as co-main event for Conor McGregor return

Woodly could ko Edwards.
Or it could be boring.

I don't really care for this matchup either way.

Tyron would be dumb to not take the fight. He gains nothing from beating the guys he "respects" like RDA or Lawler. Beat Edwards and you're getting a TS

Plus it'll capture the most eyes possible because it'll be the fight before Conor
I wonder if Woodley will botch this because he asks for too many ppv points on a McGregor card.

edward is the next champ whether you like it or not, he is the most well rounded WW since GSP, his elbows are a thing of beauty !
God forbid. He'd be even more boring than Boodley, who at least scored a couple of knockdowns. Edwards is a nobody when it comes to fame, i don't even watch his fights even though he's on a impressive winning streak.

God forbid. He'd be even more boring than Boodley, who at least scored a couple of knockdowns. Edwards is a nobody when it comes to fame, i don't even watch his fights even though he's on a impressive winning streak.
well you should watch his fights, he is incredibly technical, his clinch game is among the best, his boxing is maybe the best in the division with masvidal and santiago, his jab is so crisp and precise, he got kicks, knees, and most importantly beautiful elbows he manages to lands in every grappling position.

If you are a fan of MMA, you should really appreciate him as a fighter, now if you are fan of drama WWE style, he might not be suited for you that's for sure ...

Oh no. Another snoozefest. Just cut Edwards and then we can move on and forget about him. I hope Woodley will kick his ass (and I'm not twood biggest fan).

well you should watch his fights, he is incredibly technical, his clinch game is among the best, his boxing is maybe the best in the division with masvidal and santiago, his jab is so crisp and precise, he got kicks, knees, and most importantly beautiful elbows he manages to lands in every grappling position.

If you are a fan of MMA, you should really appreciate him as a fighter, now if you are fan of drama WWE style, he might not be suited for you that's for sure ...
I'm a fan of brawls and aggressive high-pace fights. Edwards doesn't bring either of those things to the table. So i don't care. But i'd 100% rather watch his fights than WWE cringeshows.

If Tryon is going to make a meaningful comeback then this the the fight to do it.

If (big if) Colby dethroned Kamara then a TS for Tyron would be a no brainer.

Book it you bald goof.

Would be a solid fight. You know what - fuck it. Edwards, UD. 25mins of quite boring boxing as Woodley refuses to actually do anything for so long that it counts against him on the scorecards - Edwards also sets too high a pace at too constant a rate for Woodley at 40yrs old almost.

Really like Leon's style. Who else is willing to fight Woodley. All the so-called "bad motherfuckers" wouldn't unless a title was on the line.

And now they're dodging the elite fighters for make-believe WWE belts that the UFC is desperate enough to grant them. Hilarious state of affairs.
Didn't Diaz turn down the Woodley fight due to short-notice?

I'm a fan of brawls and aggressive high-pace fights. Edwards doesn't bring either of those things to the table. So i don't care. But i'd 100% rather watch his fights than WWE cringeshows.

You should watch bare knuckle fc

Edwards is very good and seeming him go against a top 5 all time welter would be a fascinating test.
Funny how no one hated him until Jorge punched his ass.

Back