News Leon Edwards calls out Masvidal for fight in November / December

jorge fought better people in the ufc who never not said that. i dont see any experts picking jorge over leon. leon can use his wresrling.bjj to keep jorge on hjis back. it be liek the maia fight all over again.
Leon couldnt take nate or cowboy down hes not holding jorge down, usman couldn’t even keep iorge down for long. Comparing leon to maia is ridiculous

Leon couldnt take nate or cowboy down hes not holding jorge down, usman couldn’t even keep iorge down for long. Comparing leon to maia is ridiculous

you act like the game play vs nate and cowboy wouldnt be way different than jorge who weakness is his ground game. notice the maia fight. leon not the bjj person maia is but his wrestling will put jorge on his back.

leon will beat jorge just as easy as he beat nate an that why jorge is ducking him.

you act like the game play vs nate and cowboy wouldnt be way different than jorge who weakness is his ground game. notice the maia fight. leon not the bjj person maia is but his wrestling will put jorge on his back.

leon will beat jorge just as easy as he beat nate an that why jorge is ducking him.
Jorge has better grappling pedigree than leon..
Leons wrestling couldn’t put lesser fighters out on their back..
Leon attempted to take nate down multiple times, same with cowboy.
Comparing leons top control to maia is again beyond ridiculous

Jorge has better grappling pedigree than leon..
Leons wrestling couldn’t put lesser fighters out on their back..
Leon attempted to take nate down multiple times, same with cowboy.
Comparing leons top control to maia is again beyond ridiculous

when did a said leon was maia. that right never. but leon would be able to to do jorge just like maia did. leon wins 30-27 with out any trouble or 50-45 if they main event a fight night card.

when did a said leon was maia. that right never. but leon would be able to to do jorge just like maia did. leon wins 30-27 with out any trouble or 50-45 if they main event a fight night card.
Leon hasnt been able to do anyone like maia does, you’re basis isn’t based on facts just opinion.
Factually jorge has a better grappling pedigree both in bjj and wrestling, and with their common opponents jorge has disposed of them easier.

Leon cant hold cowboy down hes not holding jorge down, leons purple belt is levels below maia who is a proven 85er with ridiculous control.

leon is jack of all trades master of none

jorge fought better people in the ufc who never not said that. i dont see any experts picking jorge over leon. leon can use his wresrling.bjj to keep jorge on hjis back. it be liek the maia fight all over again.
lmao

Leon hasnt been able to do anyone like maia does, you’re basis isn’t based on facts just opinion.
Factually jorge has a better grappling pedigree both in bjj and wrestling, and with their common opponents jorge has disposed of them easier.

Leon cant hold cowboy down hes not holding jorge down, leons purple belt is levels below maia who is a proven 85er with ridiculous control.

leon is jack of all trades master of none

leon does that thing called winning like maia. leon can use wreslting to win which is what he cares about.

i never said leoln was a elite bjj person i said leon is a great wrestler who can use that vs jorge just the same way maia used his ground game to beat jorge easy.

you do know wrestling and bjj are different things.

leon does that thing called winning like maia. leon can use wreslting to win which is what he cares about.

i never said leoln was a elite bjj person i said leon is a great wrestler who can use that vs jorge just the same way maia used his ground game to beat jorge easy.

you do know wrestling and bjj are different things.
It seems like you dont know bjj and wrestling are different things let me explain.

Maia held jorge down by getting his back and threatening the submission, it wasnt maia wrestling that kept jorge down it was his bjj..
Second that fight was a split decision and like stated maia is far more advanced grappler than leon.

leon hasn’t been able to take down lesser wrestlers than jorge the faster you get that through your head the faster you will realize you’re argument is based on fantasy not facts.
Facts are leon hasn’t been able to use his top control effectively against anyone in the ufc worth mentioning.
Hes failed to take down guys like cowboy (split decision) and nate diaz.
Meanwhile usman who is a far superior wrestler than leon only had top control on jorge for what 30 seconds?

Maia held jorge down with a body triangle something that isn’t wrestling bud.

btw even jorge has a higher takedown avg than leon with 57% vs 35 percent…facts b
Class dismissed

Last edited:
jorge knows he in a must win spot to keep casuals that why he turned down tuf vs colby and leon after usman fight.
Jorge will fight Leon he's not afraid. It's likely to be his next fight and will be the best path back into contention again.

Leon is not the better grappler in this contest and Jorge can knock him out. Think the 5th round of the Nate fight except Jorge catching Leon in the 1st and finishing him.

It seems like you dont know bjj and wrestling are different things let me explain.

Maia held jorge down by getting his back and threatening the submission, it wasnt maia wrestling that kept jorge down it was his bjj..
Second that fight was a split decision and like stated maia is far more advanced grappler than leon.

leon hasn’t been able to take down lesser wrestlers than jorge the faster you get that through your head the faster you will realize you’re argument is based on fantasy not facts.
Facts are leon hasn’t been able to use his top control effectively against anyone in the ufc worth mentioning.
Hes failed to take down guys like cowboy (split decision) and nate diaz.
Meanwhile usman who is a far superior wrestler than leon only had top control on jorge for what 30 seconds?

Maia held jorge down with a body triangle something that isn’t wrestling bud.

btw even jorge has a higher takedown avg than leon with 57% vs 35 percent…facts b
Class dismissed

when did i say leon was a elite bjj person. that right i never did. but i did say how maia used his ground game as his game plan for jorge is the same thing leon would do to win a easy 30-27 win.

leon game plan wouldnt be to take nate down and lay on him. nate is a black belt and can use being off his back well.

when did i say leon was a elite bjj person. that right i never did. but i did say how maia used his ground game as his game plan for jorge is the same thing leon would do to win a easy 30-27 win.

leon game plan wouldnt be to take nate down and lay on him. nate is a black belt and can use being off his back well.
Jorge is also a black belt with a similar grappling pedigree except more focused on returning to his feet rather than play guard..
Why didn’t leon take cowboy down oh yea he tried and couldn’t keep him there.
Like i said even masvidal has more of a takedown percentage than leon, hes a better grappler.
Ask cheisa whos known to have a smothering top game just how good jorges grappling is, thats a better submission win than any of leons in his career.

Jorge is also a black belt with a similar grappling pedigree except more focused on returning to his feet rather than play guard..
Why didn’t leon take cowboy down oh yea he tried and couldn’t keep him there.
Like i said even masvidal has more of a takedown percentage than leon, hes a better grappler.
Ask cheisa whos known to have a smothering top game just how good jorges grappling is, thats a better submission win than any of leons in his career.

the last few years jorge only wanted to box in a mma cage. notice he wants no part of colby who will wrestle him. jsut how leon will use that vs him 2.

it not the grappleing that wins for leon it his wrestling that he use to lay and pay..

Back