News Leon Edwards calls out Masvidal for fight in November / December

The best thing for Jorge and the UFC is a gimme fight to get him back to winning ways. Ditto Nate. That’s the right commercial approach when we are discussing a bona fide star. Neither Jorge nor Nate are likely to be championship fighters. So accept it and use these guys to headline and co-headline lucrative PPVs with fun action fights, against the likes of McGregor, a rematch with one another, possible bouts with someone like Gaethje, etc. The first step is to get them back in the win column. Keep them away from top contenders for the moment.

He is, Jorge getting knocked out and losing way he did has to be bothering him. Jorge still wants title(said it last week), best way to do that is beat Leon and pray that Colby wins against Usman. Best case scenario for him
I didn’t know he was still after the belt. Yep, that’d be his path to it.

Oh good, thought he was talking taking more time off.

I'd take it (doubt mas wants it tho).

Masvidal knocks this dude out easily. Diaz almost got the job done, what do you think Jorge does to him? Leon will try to wrestle and get stuffed on the takedown attempts and battered on the feet.

You’re a clown if you think otherwise.
Lmao if the fight gets made, holler at me for the AV bet. I'm not extremely confident one way or the other but I don't like how confident you seem to be so let's do it.

Masvidal has never and will never beat anyone in the top 5 let alone top 10.

Jake Paul's bitch Askren doesn't count and lightweight Diaz definitely doesn't count

Make it happen. Co-main event on Usman vs Colby card is a no brainer.

Would rather see Nate vs Masvidal 2. Doctor stoppage saved Masvidal from the Stockton Zombie

tenor.gif

For Masvidal it works because he gets to jump a good few spots in the rankings and has a tonne of press for the "two piece".

Edwards needs a colorful dance partner and a good ENTERTAINING win. He has the chance here again. Even if the fight isn't a barnburner, he will have beaten two high profile names back to back.

And they f**king hate each other.

Last edited:
Masvidal knocks this dude out easily. Diaz almost got the job done, what do you think Jorge does to him? Leon will try to wrestle and get stuffed on the takedown attempts and battered on the feet.

Ice cold take

so why jorge turned him down already. jorge loses to leon just like he did to nate.

He wont, even though this is a risky fight for Jorge. The upside is huge because Leon is on winstreak for many years. If Jorge can beat Leon this is a good way to bounce back from the 2 Usman loses

he already turned it down before.

Back