News Leon Edwards calls out Masvidal for fight in November / December

Lol please pay for a decent BJJ lesson.

Anyone who thinks Edwards has better grappling than Masvidal needs to be purged from this sport.

Remember that time Jorge Masvidal outgrappled Gunnar Nelson? That was awesome.

Is this some type of bit you’re doing I can’t tell you’re trolling for fun or just someone with shit opinions lol

Hey listen to the man! Jorge has elite wrestling, didn't you see what he did to Ben Askren?

Remember that time Jorge Masvidal outgrappled Gunnar Nelson? That was awesome.

You mean got mounted with no answer for 3 straight minutes?

The fact that you think he “outgrappled” Gunnar clearly lets me know you’ve never trained a day in your life. What Leon does is “strength” bully LW’s like Gunnar, Cowboy, Diaz, etc. which is why it never amounts to nothing and he runs out of gas. It’s not technical OR sustainable.

He pinned Gunnar against the fence and that was it. In their only scramble he was EASILY mounted and couldn’t get up lol

Is this some type of bit you’re doing I can’t tell you’re trolling for fun or just someone with shit opinions lol

Again you’re clearly not qualified to discuss serious grappling considering you’ve never even done a warm up sit out in your life lol.

Nobody is saying Masvidal is a better fighter, but from a grappling standpoint it’s not close. Masvidal is by far the more technical grappler.

Book It..!

tumblr_m9wdvgiN281rrk7c1o1_400.gifv

Leon's striking is more technical and more well rounded then masvidal. He also has a better ground game and is the mich bigger and faster fighter. You're delusional
Are you on drugs? Leon does not have a better ground game than Masvidal you noob.

Have you ever watched Masvidal fight? Check his TDD, and lets look at Masvidal's credentials against high level grapplers..

Damian Maia is a world class BJJ athlete, one of Rogers toughest fights, and he struggled grappling Masvidal.
Usman, high level wrestler struggled taking down Masvidal, just fence fucked him.
Ellenberger, a 2 time All American division 2 got TKO'd by Masvidal
Poor Askren couldn't even get his hand on Masvidal
Etc, Etc, Etc

Maia and Usman would grapple fuck Leon for 5 rounds with ease, you do not know what you are talking about.

Leon is a scrub purple belt under some unknown BJJ guy, what do you think little purple belt Edwards is gonna do to Masvidal, that Maia and Usman could not?
I am pretty sure I would smash Leon in a 10 minute round of Jiu Jitsu, I know he would not tap me that's for sure.

Lol please pay for a decent BJJ lesson.

Anyone who thinks Edwards has better grappling than Masvidal needs to be purged from this sport.
Listen to this guy, go and get decent BJJ lessons.
Stop training with that bum BJJ coach Leon trains with, go train at a real BJJ school.
Braulio and Victor are in Birminham UK, go train with a real BJJ and ADCC world champion, and tell Leon that too, maybe he will learn how to be the high level grappler you claim.

Masvidal knocks this dude out easily. Diaz almost got the job done, what do you think Jorge does to him? Leon will try to wrestle and get stuffed on the takedown attempts and battered on the feet.

You’re a clown if you think otherwise.
Usman cracked that chin.
Masvidal goes to sleep within 2 rounds.

I can actually see Mas taking this fight. If the stars align and Colby beats Usman (which I don’t see happening). It would be an automatic layup of one last title shot for Jorge (assuming he beats Leon which very well may happen) and the buildup would be amazing.

Masvidal knocks this dude out easily. Diaz almost got the job done, what do you think Jorge does to him? Leon will try to wrestle and get stuffed on the takedown attempts and battered on the feet.

You’re a clown if you think otherwise.

Can't wait to quote you on this one.

Masvidal will probably take the fight now after usman gave him a dose of reality and pushed his shit In. The star has fallen a little.
This fight should've happened soon after the backstage incident. Talk about wasting a golden opportunity

Diaz caught Edwards 24 minutes into a 25 minute fight, it's being blown out of proportion big time. Edwards looked very good & defensively responsible up until that point, Masvidal ain't gonna do nothing.
Exactly. This was just randomly a 5 rounder too out of nowhere. If that fight was a 3 round fight like it should've been then it was pure domination in everyone's eyes.
Funny how perceptions can change so easilly

That is actually pretty badass. It’s time that MasDIVAl paid for his cheap shot. I want to see it.

Perfect time to book this fight, do it!

Is Mas looking to get back into title contention? As long as Usman has the belt, I seriously doubt it. That being said, what’s the point of this fight for Mas? My guess is Mas will look for a few money fights before retiring.

He is, Jorge getting knocked out and losing way he did has to be bothering him. Jorge still wants title(said it last week), best way to do that is beat Leon and pray that Colby wins against Usman. Best case scenario for him

Back