News Leon: “Dana I’m going to smash your boy”

Khamzat is a huge WW who easily knocked out a veteran MW.
Gerald was a Can/Bum who had got KO 3 months before in under a minute by Ian Heinisch. He also went to war with the undersized overweight Deron Winn, not an impressive win as much as you guys think it is.

Easy fight for Leon. Bet your house.

I can’t wait to see this fight. We’re going to find out who the real deal is.

Thats what he should be thinking. Dont know why this guy declined all these fights in the first place. Other than title fight or Colby/Masivdal this is probably most anticipated fight he can be in not because of him but because of the hype on Chimaev. So you need to go in and smash him.

We'll be interesting to see how this plays out. Still think UFC went too fast with this one, should have eased him into back of top 15 not jump him into top 3. But they'll end up have a prospect who loses or if he wins they got a real contender.

This fight is very intriguing stylistically. Khamzat is a huge WW who easily knocked out a veteran MW and has a 100% finishing rate (granted, not against elite competition). Leon couldn't finish a sandwich at this point in his career. That being said he is extremily technical and does a good jon shutting guys all the way down, however he always seemed kinda small for the division so I wonder how this will be a factor once they grapple. Can Khamzat go five rounds? Ton of questions I cant wait to see being answered.

You need to do better research. Leon is a big welterweight. He's also a good wrestler. He's outgrappled other wrestlers

kamaru-usman-leon-edwards-ufc-on-fox-17.jpg

Watch Leon pull out with covid a week before the fight. Some shit like that is def gonna happen.

Translation: Dana i am going to dry hump your boy for 3-5 rounds.

Seeing the train crash will be funny regardless.

Actually I might have to take that back, you're right. The thing is he looked similar in size and stature (excluding height) to Cerrone and RDA who both moved up. Usman also looks like he gained a lot more mass since that fight, but yeah thinking about it again Leon actually is a WW through and through.

Why would you exclude height? Weight only matters if it's spread horizontally?

Ok. But when leon says that it’s an extremely effeminate voice that makes it seems like he wants to have sex with chamiev

Leon is gonna get SMASHED. 0 chance he keeps the fight standing.

Khabib has to get some patents!

I am gonna smash your boy
AND
This is number 1 bullish*t

Khabib Nurmagamedov. LLC

Leon has to back up his words then and after being on the bench for so long... he definitely has the pressure on him. Also gonna be interesting whats the Khamzat hype is worth against a highly ranked fighter.

Really interesting fight overall with loads of questions to be answered.

Back