Leo Santa Cruz vs Rafael Rivera PBC Feb.16 FOX

The kid has power, he will win a lot by ko but lose also by ko in the future. He gets hit a ton
Yep, you can almost picture that kid dropping like a tree.

Anyone else's audio messed up? Thought it was my internet but the other channels are fine.

Didn't Goosen train Molina for a while?

Right as I say that.

Finally on here with a low battery, that kid sure has the activity of a flyweight, can’t use his reach for shit and has a third glove for a face

How the hell is it that Figueroa is undefeated?

45 minutes passed of the broadcast and Australia fox sports is still airing PGA tour... classic round 2, FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK FOX SPORTS AUSTRALIA FUCK YOU SO MUCH I FUCKIN HATE YOU AND BURN IN HELL U COCKSUCKERS, FUKN TRIGGERED AF

That was a weird defensive step back guard against the right Figueroa employed that round. Real weird.

He went off as the heavy favorite, Molina Jr might have been worth a small wager at 4-1. Figueroa shows a bit of rust early, IMO.

Man, Ms. Perez also ages along with me, I see. There was a time I would have loved to wreck that. Not that she'd be looking at me today, either. lol

Fig is working Molina up and down.

Man i was just about to type this! Damm that dude fights so shitty

He keeps looking away when he moves his head, almost turning around. It's weird as hell.

They throwing killer body shot. Molina threw everytjing in that last one

Molina might gas himself with the way he putting everyrhing in every shot. He needs to take some off.

2-1 Fig

Molina picking every shot he throws and throwing it very hard, sadly you can see his legs mght not last the whole fight but with a little more youth I’d say Molina breaks him down and stops him, you can clearly see the impact on his shots

He keeps looking away when he moves his head, almost turning around. It's weird as hell.

Yeah while he bangs at Molinas body weirdly as well I dont know its like when guys are completely exhausted and they out their head to the side and loose their sight into the side or to the crowd out of fatigue he looks away like that like somethings up, still real shitty performance tho

Molina might gas himself with the way he putting everyrhing in every shot. He needs to take some off.

2-1 Fig

Its his legs really he’s not throwing enough to gas it’s just his overall condition, kinda sad

Leather being exchange between Molina and Figueroa

Christ

Back