Leo DiCaprio..WOWS

And don't get me wrong here: I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything. It's literally I have no idea what you're saying.
  • Leo has bad politics.
  • Why should anyone care?
  • Because the kids are impressionable.
  • What are those politics?
  • The environment. Among other things.
  • How is that bad?
  • Because celebrities are followed by a generation of kids who lack empathy (and maybe DiCaprio is some sort of hypocrite???)
  • You're not making any sense to me.
  • I've done research.
Honestly it’s like you’re just trying to make a conversation difficult that didn’t have to be just to pick a fight. Would you like to try and talk about something we can agree on? The difficulties of being a male praying mantis?

You can find sources that show what his views are on the economy, social issues, etc. my main gripe when it comes to his environmentalism is not his passion for climate change issues (because he seems to be one of the few celebrities that puts his money where his mouth is) but his Idea of carbon offsets making his strategy borderline elitism in which only people that can afford to offset their carbon emissions can participate.

Also lol at complaining about his environmental efforts when you've done exactly nothing for the environment.

Very fascinating watching this behind the scenes stuff. Acting is a strange profession.

Was so good in Once Upon A Time.
The whole, forgetting his lines, having a complete meltdown and then coming back with the other scene, and his reactions throughout, were fucking brilliant. Apparently the freakout was improvised too. He was really, really good.

Man, I can’t tell if you’re older than me or younger than me based on the spectrum of insults. Humor me, between 30-40?
I feel like if I answer this question you're just going to stick with the same age you suspected before I told you.

I feel like if I answer this question you're just going to stick with the same age you suspected before I told you.
No, I promise I won’t haha. I just wanted to see if I am guessing right. Come on!

No, I promise I won’t haha. I just wanted to see if I am guessing right. Come on!
YOU come on: you haven't been too right on many things and I don't see that changing now.

Back