Lennox Lewis in talks to fight Wlad for 100 million

i like him overall...but more the commentary than the post fight stuff

I don't mind the fact that he'll actually speak his mind, but sometimes what is on his mind is completely idiotic.

I don't mind the fact that he'll actually speak his mind, but sometimes what is on his mind is completely idiotic.

thats the problem1!!!!!111!

"lennox on a scale of 1 - 10..... 1 being the absolute worst crock of drizzling shit and 10 being mindboggingly appalling,how you rate this performance all time of your other shitty,dreadful showings youve had in your career. How much better is Vitali than you,and in what round did you feel that you werent fit to shine his shoes? 2? 3?

also..wait let me finish... what gods did you pray to that opened up that cut over his eye?"

thats the problem1!!!!!111!

"lennox on a scale of 1 - 10..... 1 being the absolute worse crock of drizzling shit and 10 being mindboggingly appalling,how you rate this performance all time of your other shitty,dreadful showings youve had in your career. How much better is Vitali than you,and in what round did you feel that you werent fit to shine his shoes? 2? 3?

also..wait let me finish... what gods did you pray to that opened up that cut over his eye?

Lennox actually handled it quite well. Probably because he is an intelligent chilled out guy.

Larry can be such a **** at times.

He can, but IMO he wasn't in that interview. Larry spoke what most viewers were thinking, which is his job. His job isn't to come across likeable.
It's not easy to capture the keynote of a big time fight. It was a dramtic and controversial fight, a brawl, not a highly technical boxing match.

He can, but IMO he wasn't in that interview. Larry spoke what most viewers were thinking, which is his job. His job isn't to come across likeable.
It's not easy to capture the keynote of a big time fight. It was a dramtic and controversial fight, a brawl, not a highly technical boxing match.

Indeed, his job isn't to stroke winning fighters with generical sports questions ('How did it feel?'). A great journalist pisses of everyone equally.

Indeed, his job isn't to stroke winning fighters with generical sports questions ('How did it feel?'). A great journalist pisses of everyone equally.

No, he didn't piss of Vitali. He took a side in that fight, which I have no issue with. I don't have to agree with him.

Hey overwhelming bias is one thing,but the guy wouldnt even accept the answers to his stupid ass questions. Why if lennox were a foot shorter....

Lewis clearly playing with whoever was interviewing him. Or maybe he's for real? Could warm up for Wlad by settling things with Bowe and giving Tyson another shot. Shit, Lennox-Holyfield III would sell too. Andrew Golata as special guest referee.

I think its just talk. I remember him saying these same things a few years ago but for 50 mill.

I'm not sure its worth 100 mill to have a 50 year old Lennox on your resume.

Agree completely. That literally does nothing his career. Can't believe this would actually happen.

Won't ever happen even for 50

Lewis said a month or so ago on Sky Sports "The Gloves Are Off" that he has been offered the fight several times & told them the same reply continuously, 50 million & I'll do it.

If that's what they really offered I think he'll take it.

fuck,i would be too ! because it took some guts and hard work to turn the fight around,and larry was like IM HERE TO RUIN YOUR GROOVE,TOMATO CAN

Lennox just hated being interviewed by Larry. A while ago when Lennox was doing a Q&A on Twitter someone asked "What was the worst injury you had from a fight" and his reply was along the lines of "Listening to Larry Merchant made my ears bleed once"

next year he wants 150, in two years 200
so klitschko should act fast

Back