Lennon Vanatta is too small for 155

You are forgetting that his giant balls have density rivaling iridium and osmium.

21.9 g/cm3

Paul beats John 199 out of 200 times.
Lennon has his chin exposed, up, left hand down... No good
He probably had that Bjork strength though.

Sure and it that's smart to see, but a great showing against Tony and then a sick KO I think shows he has a lot of potential. He'll easily break top 10 in the future.

Foolish to say ANYONE with two UFC fights(One was a loss) will crack top 10 in the most stacked division in the franchise, and world for that matter... I'm not saying he won't... he has potential, but be realistic here... Anthony Pettis may not even be top 10 at this point.

Foolish to say ANYONE with two UFC fights(One was a loss) will crack top 10 in the most stacked division in the franchise, and world for that matter... I'm not saying he won't... he has potential, but be realistic here... Anthony Pettis may not even be top 10 at this point.

I wouldn't say it was foolish, perhaps I'm overrating his skills but I was incredibly impressed by his striking. I think given Pettis' current state I'd back Vanatta. Anyway I'll reword it to something more realistic: I wouldn't be surprised at all if he breaks top 10. He's ranked 24th but I see him more around the 13-16 range currently with his skillset, let's see how it all turns out!

He went toe to toe with Tony Ferguson and almost won.

He belongs at 155.

The times of undersized LW "Frankie Edgar" are way behind , Frankie in todays division would be knocked out to AtomWeight

Nah he wouldn't, he arguably won both Benson fights...and Bendo is still one of the top 5 LW's out there.

Back