Lennon Vanatta is too small for 155

The times of undersized LW "Frankie Edgar" are way behind , Frankie in todays division would be knocked out to AtomWeight

Few fighters active at LW are better than Benson Henderson; I can't think of any who are significantly larger.

He might be a touch small for LW but I mean he seemed to perform fine against Tony who is a larger LW. He will develop not only body wise but also in his ground and clinch game. Which will help with size differences in the division for certain opponents.

Had Fergie doing the electric bugaloo.

Electric bugaloo?!

giphy.gif

His size is fine. The idea that you're at a huge disadvantage just because you aren't the same exact height or weight as another person is absurd, and he's done perfectly well for himself so far. He makes 155 and did well against Ferguson on short notice.

The times of undersized LW "Frankie Edgar" are way behind , Frankie in todays division would be knocked out to AtomWeight

Lol, no.

I think you're forgetting how good Frankie is.

Frankie definitely wouldn't be winning the title again but he won't be easily destroyed. The guy is an amazing fighter, extremely intelligent, skilled and unbelievably tough. He can hang with the very best at both FW and LW.

I think a lot of his opponents are kind of shocked at how he's able to take their shots. They hurt him badly with hard shots but he just won't go away and always comes back.

He's undersized but size isn't everything. Some fighters do horribly against bigger opponents but Frankie has always done great and I don't see that changing even today.

Like I said, he isn't going to be winning the belt in either division but he can give anybody a tough fight in either division.

Frankie is that good.

Imagine if he was bigger
It's easy if you try

another hypetrain I don't get....

Heh I guess you're just joking here? Showed excellent boxing and timing against Tony, great creativity such as when he caught Tony's kick and went with his own kick. Seems to have good scrambling and really nice movement and entry into combinations.

Hands low and small for the division but he has to be one of the best prospects around. Where do you think he is lacking?

Heh I guess you're just joking here? Showed excellent boxing and timing against Tony, great creativity such as when he caught Tony's kick and went with his own kick. Seems to have good scrambling and really nice movement and entry into combinations.

Hands low and small for the division but he has to be one of the best prospects around. Where do you think he is lacking?
How can you not get it? He came in on short notice and put a beating on the #2 ranked LW and just landed the KO of the year over Makdessi..

6 months ago nobody knew who that guy was.

I'll wait a few more fights sorry...

6 months ago nobody knew who that guy was.

I'll wait a few more fights sorry...

Sure and it that's smart to see, but a great showing against Tony and then a sick KO I think shows he has a lot of potential. He'll easily break top 10 in the future.

its fucking insane that you guys think that 5'8 is Too SMALL for lw. fucking DC is only 5'10, Hendo is barely 5'10 and Fedor is barely 5'10 trust me I stood next to him he is WELL under 6 foot. Mark Hunt is maybe 5'10 and fights guys that are 6'3- 6'4 on average. Lando is not too small, he is a fine size plus his game is a range game. He lost to Tony because tonys game is a range game too and hes 6 feet tall. How these guys make 155 I honestly dont know they are all the same height as dc and fedor whoich is fucking crazy.

another hypetrain I don't get....

Really?Schooled ferguson for a round before being subbed and then wheel kicks a decent lightweight in makdessi.

I agree with the ts he would probably be better suited to fw,but i think his skills will have him top 10 in both divisions

its fucking insane that you guys think that 5'8 is Too SMALL for lw. fucking DC is only 5'10, Hendo is barely 5'10 and Fedor is barely 5'10 trust me I stood next to him he is WELL under 6 foot. Mark Hunt is maybe 5'10 and fights guys that are 6'3- 6'4 on average. Lando is not too small, he is a fine size plus his game is a range game. He lost to Tony because tonys game is a range game too and hes 6 feet tall. How these guys make 155 I honestly dont know they are all the same height as dc and fedor whoich is fucking crazy.

pics?

Back