Lennon Vanatta is too small for 155

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Monsters like Khabib & Fergusson & Barboza look like two weight classes above.

Even with the short notice fight with Fergie , i only think he lost because of the size & strenght disparaty.

Lennon needs to drop to FW.

tony-ferguson-landon-vannata-ufc-fight-night-91.jpg

hes in his early 20's hell fill out
he did decent against ferguson (excellent actually)
hes gonna do just fine.

PS its lando

The times of undersized LW "Frankie Edgar" are way behind , Frankie in todays division would be knocked out to AtomWeight

hes in his early 20's hell fill out
he did decent against ferguson (excellent actually)
hes gonna do just fine.

PS its lando

I disagree he dosent have frame for todays standard LW, hell i think Aldo & Holloway are bigger then him

another hypetrain I don't get....

He'll get bigger over time

And he was big enough to nearly KTFO the number one contender, so he'll be fine. Speed kills

They said Georgio St Paul was too small for WW too... and look how long he was champ.

That's what i thought after Ferguson fight. However he said himself in interview that LW is the division for him and making FW takes to much on his body. So i think he knows best.

landon is a smaller guy but Tony is also massive. Makdessi is kind of small too. I don't care, he looks great at 155, he gave ferg hell and just kicked the shit out of makdessi. I hope they build him slowly. Low level guys for a while so he can build up his highlight reel.

Nobody is bigger than the Beatles were in their day!

Lando should never be on anything but a main card ever again.

Landon should cut, he seems soft and looks like he has the weight to cut to 145, would like to see him vs aldo

Back