Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

~
Lena (12-5)
828953760.jpg

~
Kate (10-3-1)
oqFkHy0N.jpg

Lena Ovchynnikova is something like 4-5 or 3-5 against any opponent with at least one registered MMA win when she faced that opponent. That isn't that good at all. And how is Bellator missing out on a Lena Ovchynnikova vs Anastasia Yankova matchup? Lena Ovchynnikova is down with the tango and let's face it, neither Lena Ovchynnikova or Anastasia Yankova looks to every be challengers for Bellator Flyweight title. This is exactly how Coker and his Bellator staff keeps missing out on golden opportunities.

Lena Ovchynnikova is something like 4-5 or 3-5 against any opponent with at least one registered MMA win when she faced that opponent. That isn't that good at all. And how is Bellator missing out on a Lena Ovchynnikova vs Anastasia Yankova matchup? Lena Ovchynnikova is down with the tango and let's face it, neither Lena Ovchynnikova or Anastasia Yankova looks to every be challengers for Bellator Flyweight title. This is exactly how Coker and his Bellator staff keeps missing out on golden opportunities.

Honest question: is Yankova even training/fighting anymore? Her Instagram suggests she is now a full time trophy wife/gf, and she’s looking hotter than ever btw.

Honest question: is Yankova even training/fighting anymore? Her Instagram suggests she is now a full time trophy wife/gf, and she’s looking hotter than ever btw.
I have no idea on Anastasia Yankova. What I remember from her is she wouldn't to take time off to get better at grappling after the Kate Jackson loss

Yankova is currently training but not lined up with a fight.

She is still active and on the roster.

Chose Kate 'cause I remember her from TUF. Mainly hoping it's a good fight. Will watch.

I'll be surprised if Jackson doesn't win this, easily the best English (well Cornish really) mma girl.

Lena with a fan

Rumor is Fedor was about to bang her and when they were having foreplay she was taking her shirt off and hit Fedor in the chin and he got knocked out :)

Hopefully we get some odds for this fight<VinceCa$h>

Back