"Legolas is my b*tch"

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
say Lars Andersen.

giphy.gif

He has a long dong that Katy probably enjoys.

Lol what was that movie where they curved the bullets?

I've been balls deep in all these old-schools archery vids.

Ottomans, Mamlukes and Moors were all badass with the bow. They would all make Legolas their bitch.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're referring to the film called Wanted.

It was released in 2008 and had actors such as James McAvoy, Angelina Jolie, and Morgan Freeman.

Shoot from the back of a horse at gallop or sit your ass down.

I thought it was a Denzel movie, for some reason, but it was Morgan Freeman.

MV5BMTQwNDM2MTMwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE4NjQxMTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg

This was the movie where there was this gun that was supposed to be a world-changer, wasn't it? That's the gun Freeman uses, right? It could bend bullets, track targets through walls and penetrate them to reach the target, the bullet would evaporate, couldn't be traced, yada yada, right?

I thought it was a Denzel movie, for some reason, but it was Morgan Freeman.

MV5BMTQwNDM2MTMwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE4NjQxMTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg

This was the movie where there was this gun that was supposed to be a world-changer, wasn't it? That's the gun Freeman uses, right? It could bend bullets, track targets through walls and penetrate them to reach the target, the bullet would evaporate, couldn't be traced, yada yada, right?

I beat you to it, Madmick. However, you showed the film's poster before I did.

I don't remember any character having a Super-Mega-Ultra Rifle.

The closest thing to that would be the sniper rifle that Cross (portrayed by Thomas Kretschmann) used. It was rather epic but I don't think that it was magic.

As far as bending bullets is concerned, that was a technique that all of the Assassins that were a part of The Fraternity could do.

Morgan Freeman's character MIGHT have had a weapon that was slightly more powerful than the other characters'. I would have to watch the film again in order to remember.

Last edited:
Legolas is good looking and lives forever and belongs to a superior species of whatever he is. I think he is okay. Also his dad is King and rich

I beat you to it, Madmick. However, you showed the film's poster before I did.

I don't remember any character having a Super-Mega-Ultra Rifle.

The closest thing to that would be the sniper rifle that Cross (portrayed by Thomas Kretschmann) used. It was rather epic but I don't think that it was magic.

As far as bending bullets is concerned, that was a technique that all of the Assassins that were a part of The Fraternity could do.

Morgan Freeman's character MIGHT have had a weapon that was slightly more powerful than the other characters. I would have to watch the film again in order to remember.
I used Google. I watched this movie, but I barely remember it. My initial thought was the The Equalizer, but I knew that wasn't right.

I remember a movie with a gun that was exactly that: like a super-mega-ultra-rifle. All these agents of national powers (and criminal organizations) were vying to take control of this weapon's blueprints. I'm thinking it's probably a different movie. Anyone have any idea what in the hell movie I'm remembering? It's so blurry.

I used Google. I watched this movie, but I barely remember it. My initial thought was the The Equalizer, but I knew that wasn't right.

I remember a movie with a gun that was exactly that: like a super-mega-ultra-rifle. All these agents of national powers (and criminal organizations) were vying to take control of this weapon's blueprints. I'm thinking it's probably a different movie. Anyone have any idea what in the hell movie I'm remembering? It's so blurry.

What did you think of Arlovski against Lins? I was very entertained and I thought that Arlovski won the decision (which he did).

I consider Lins to be underrated. After all, he captured the Professional Fighters League Heavyweight Championship recently.

That film that you're referring to is on the tip of my tongue. It's possible that BisexualMMA knows what it is. He watches tons of films.

It's NOT Doom (2005) but that film has a weapon called the Bio Force Gun Version 3.14 in it. The BFG is barely in Doom (2005), though.

@BisexualMMA

That film that you're referring to is on the tip of my tongue. It's possible that BisexualMMA knows what it is. He watches tons of films.

It's NOT Doom (2005) but that film has a weapon called the Bio Force Gun Version 3.14 in it. The BFG is barely in Doom (2005), though.

Super mega ultra rifle? All I can think of offhand is Eraser with Arnold.

Lethal Weapon 3 had super ultra mega bullets.

Back