LeGOAT James paying respect to Conor

There are certainly bigger villains out there than MJ. But he has a hellacious ego, is terrible to fans... I can't really go at him for the accusations levied against him by the females. Seems an athlete of his stature would be a juicy target for false accusations. Growing up is hard... you have to analyze your heros beyond what they appear to be on posters.

it's that ego that drives people towards excellence. There's always gonna be an extreme correlated with such success.... but yea, don't wanna hear about our heros being 'human'... but it's also interesting to see how these things come about.

it's that ego that drives people towards excellence. There's always gonna be an extreme correlated with such success.... but yea, don't wanna hear about our heros being 'human'... but it's also interesting to see how these things come about.

You aren't wrong about the ego. I never really liked my heros to be boy scouts... but its hard to root for a complete heel. I'd prefer a Diaz brother, that regardless of how they act or talk in the buildup to a fight they are super cool to fans when it counts than MJ and telling little kids to fuck off for asking for autographs.

You were mad so I pushed your buttons a bit. Welcome to adult life, people do that.
You aren't wrong about the ego. I never really liked my heros to be boy scouts... but its hard to root for a complete heel. I'd prefer a Diaz brother, that regardless of how they act or talk in the buildup to a fight they are super cool to fans when it counts than MJ and telling little kids to fuck off for asking for autographs.

dang, didn't know about that kinda shit. thought he was just an ego maniac, but that just sounds like cunty behavior.

Ol fake hair is far from the GOAT, no one who goes 3-6 in the finals is a goat. Least Tom Brady won more super bowls than he lost.

You were mad so I pushed your buttons a bit. Welcome to adult life, people do that.

Lol when a sorry troll tries to give life lessons after failing.

Shit is rich. 2010 account, posts like a wannabe troll with a Bot ratio. This site is truly has some interesting characters, sadly enough some are in their 30's lol.

Lol when a sorry troll tries to give life lessons after failing.

Shit is rich. 2010 account, posts like a wannabe troll with a Bot ratio. This site is truly has some interesting characters, sadly enough some are in their 30's lol.
Moving on, didn't read.

1a and 1b

both better than Hobe tho

Fuck outta here. Kobe is 5-2 in the finals
LeBron is 3-6

Kobe played with Shaq and Gasol
LeBron played with Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love and Davis

Lebron led the 04 Olympic team to embarrassing defeat
Soon as Kobe joined the team they won 2 gold medals

Kobe was a better scorer and defender plus has killer instinct

<Kobe213>

Thought so, take care bud.
I'm talking with an internet stranger 2 hours or some shit after posting a picture in typical Sherdog fashion that made him mad. That's literally the only reason I did it, but it was more successful than I ever could have imagined. I gotta move on at some point though! Good night, sir

Fuck outta here. Kobe is 5-2 in the finals
LeBron is 3-6

Kobe played with Shaq and Gasol
LeBron played with Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love and Davis

Lebron led the 04 Olympic team to embarrassing defeat
Soon as Kobe joined the team they won 2 gold medals

Kobe was a better scorer and defender plus has killer instinct

<Kobe213>
Shaq is better than all of those dudes you listed

Bron barely played in 04 because Larry Brown is an idiot

Bron has a higher ppg and will pass Hobe this year on the all time lsit

but please continue

I'm talking with an internet stranger 2 hours or some shit after posting a picture in typical Sherdog fashion that made him mad. That's literally the only reason I did it, but it was more successful than I ever could have imagined. I gotta move on at some point though! Good night, sir

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel better that your sorry attempt at trolling got called out lol.

LeBron is the greatest basketball player of all time but he is a clown for that tweet.

MJ.gif

Shit, even kobe/dirk/duncan/kawhi.gif

Lebitch is the nba first elitist to get what roster he wanted to win and Still ends up with a 3/10 finals record.

1a and 1b

both better than Hobe tho

Stooooooop, when has Kobe been the whipping boy for any team? The Spurs and Warriors have OWNED Lebum on a consistent basis...

Kobe has MORE rings and proved he could do it with LESS.

Back