LeGOAT James paying respect to Conor

Ah yes, the Khabib Gifs.

The Coping Mechanisms are on full display lol, as typical as they come.

Get bent bud, if you would have took @Frank McEdgar's AV Bet, you'd be sporting a nice AV by now lol.
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Bron wants a bottle of that brand new propa 12 Conrad advertised after the fight

If it keeps making you mad, sure.
mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

Lol I made about 2 grand, nobodies mad here bud Lol, you're not that Important or impactful to me brother, you're an Internet Avatar, that's it.

Gonna have to do better than that.
<28>

That's nice of him to congratz him in 3-6 words
<13>

Man... the turmoil I experienced when I first learned that MJ was a piece of shit.

i faintly remember hearing about that too... but it was mostly about him being hard on his teammates. is there other shit?

i faintly remember hearing about that too... but it was mostly about him being hard on his teammates. is there other shit?

There are certainly bigger villains out there than MJ. But he has a hellacious ego, is terrible to fans... I can't really go at him for the accusations levied against him by the females. Seems an athlete of his stature would be a juicy target for false accusations. Growing up is hard... you have to analyze your heros beyond what they appear to be on posters.

Back