Legit worried Conor might pull out of Khabib fight

Seems like he's resorting to a Diaz tactic.

And, why show up and promote when Khabob wont play along.

Silence is better for this one.

That’s pretty much it. At least that’s the way it looks. Dana (the f’n promoter) & Friends are getting upset with Conor for lack of promotion? Hmm. To me it sounds like they’re upset Conor won’t do everything. They want Conor to do all the work again, most likely. Promote himself, promote Dana for doing such a fine job of NOTHING, and promote Khabib, too, because he’s not talking much himself, either, but.. they’re not.. why are they not upset with both Conor and Khabib? Why only Conor? This brings back some interesting memories with how they let Ronda come back into a title shot with Nunes and didn’t they allow her to do, like.. no self promotion whatsoever

He fought Mendes on 1 leg . The same Mendes that was literally destroying anyone not named Jose Aldo

So why be scared of Khabib who never finishes anyone ?
Mende's got knocked the fuck out by Frankie Edgar. Does't mean shit.

9/10 times the high-level grappler will drown the high-level striker in the octagon. people say mcgregors been training for a year but by his coaches' accounts he hasn't been in the gym much since recently. he must feel like he's in quicksand right now.

interesting, do you have any links?

interesting, do you have any links?
youll have to search around but i think kavanagh mentioned it in an interview with okamato (espn) a little before the khabib fight was announced.

youll have to search around but i think kavanagh mentioned it in an interview with okamato (espn) a little before the khabib fight was announced.

Interesting some how I missed that completely

i was thinking its rather suspicious to see ferguson vs pettis coheadling this....

He could have done also for publicity without any intention of fighting Khabib.

Hed need some fake surgical scar like Tony

But the goat could easily pull off the pullout

knock on wood rn buddy cuz that shit aint happening

With the recent report of the UFC being frustrated with Conor's lack of promotion for the fight and having no press conferences currently scheduled because Conor is being difficult, I'm starting to worry that Conor already has his exit plan set up and will pull out close to the fight.

It might be that he's afraid of being in the same building as Khabib after the bus attack incident or it could simply be that Conor realizes that Khabib is a little too much for him. Whatever the reason, this is completely unprofessional of Conor.

Bump this thread when it happens.

Conor haters getting desperate. Practically begging Conor to pull out of the fight at this point.

why are people saying Conor isn't promoting this when he made two separate posts going at khabib and his friends/family less than a week ago? am I taking crazy pills?

Or maybe....just maybe he's just very focused on the fight and training his ass off. Knowing that he's already worked hard to build a huge name and that he wont need to promote that heavily.

With the recent report of the UFC being frustrated with Conor's lack of promotion for the fight and having no press conferences currently scheduled because Conor is being difficult, I'm starting to worry that Conor already has his exit plan set up and will pull out close to the fight.

It might be that he's afraid of being in the same building as Khabib after the bus attack incident or it could simply be that Conor realizes that Khabib is a little too much for him. Whatever the reason, this is completely unprofessional of Conor.

Bump this thread when it happens.

I called it right here, sherbro:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...itch-bait-khabib-with-conor-ferguson.3818535/

Conor has fought one of the best boxers of all time with 0 prior boxing matches. I doubt he'll put of a an MMA fight that he has a very good chance of winning.

For 100 million I would hang from a palm tree like a coconut.

Conor haters have been in desperation mode after mocking him for 2 years saying he was too scared to fight Khabib, only for him to of course sign to fight Khabib.

giphy.gif
Now that Khabib is the champ and Conor doesn"t have any other legit fight that he could have.. when khabib/tony were contenders, he ran scared to get a concussion in another sport

All this talk of 2 dudes pulling out. Was there some metaphysical change to the male body I'm not aware of?

why are people saying Conor isn't promoting this when he made two separate posts going at khabib and his friends/family less than a week ago? am I taking crazy pills?
Because 2 shitty one liners on twitter is not promoting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back