Legit worried Conor might pull out of Khabib fight

He might fake-retire again and have the fight delayed a PPV or two, but I really doubt he ups and pulls out

Why are you worried? Does this affect your life in any way? If you are legitimately worried about your entertainment, mayhaps you are using your mental energy to worry about the wrong things in your life.

Edit: Also, what everybody else has said. One dude has pulled out of fights half a dozen times, the other has never pulled out of a fight, even against his first 'wrestler test' (Mendes) with only two weeks to prepare for him and an injured knee. And again... so what if he does? You going to lose sleep about it?

WTF are you talking about? Lol You're on a fucking mma forum. You basically care about the same dumb shit as him lol.

But yeah, Conor doesn't pull out of fights.

You can say many things about him but unlike tito's wife working colleagues he does not usually pull out

Lack of promotion? Did you not see the promo the UFC put together of the whole bus smashing incident.... Conor has been promoting this fight for over a year.

He signed to fight for a reason...

If he was ducking why sign?

Can't stand the guy but he has no record of pulling out

As you can see here... There will be no need for "pulling out"

Connor's advanced "touch-butt" training has truly expanded the depth of his game.

He is dilligently preparing to have Khabib on his back.

vXONUM7.jpg

I think that you need some warm milk and a nap. That is what I think.

He was pulled off ufc 200 - or was he?

He was pulled out of a fight with tony - or was he?

yes conor was pulled from 2 fights (i think). but he himself never pulled out, from what i can tell. even when injured.

and I'm not even a conor nuthugger (rooting for khabib), but i gotta call it like i see it.

Back