Legit Muay Thai or McDojo?

Anybody that ever tells you it's ok to kick with your foot?

Ask them what they think will happen when you kick with your foot (or instep as they cutely call it), smashes against the largest joint in the body

LIKE THE KNEE!!!

Those small little bones of your foot will smash, as will your entire foot!

And on your "ear-muffs"?

Ask the genius how "If you meet" his strike by blocking, how he compensates for the fact that a retarded boxer at minimum is just gonna roll past "The block", and an astute idiot will simply roll over "BLOCKS" and attack you from so many angles you'll forget your "MASTER" was just a freakin mo-mo.

The correct way in self defense is to cover. Cover meaning your whole arm including the elbow covers the side of yoru face, your elbow is a large joint, and along with the arm, a
"COVER" is the best..

I always teach my students is, tuck your chin down, cover as though someone is swinging a bat at your head. You'd use the WHOLE ARM, including a large joing like the elbow to cover a side of your head.

Try to "Karate Block" or "meet" a bat??? I dont care how bad ass you think you are, it's gonna hurt. Regardless of years of training. It's crap karate IMO
Side kicks?

Ask the genius in the McDojo arts, how a side kick will actually stop an attacker tht is really amped on drugs/alcohol, etc etc etc or a combination.

Are you gonna set up your side kick in the 1 second you need to react? most statistics show that most attacks are executed by the most insane in less than a second.

Will that "GIVE YOU TIME" to set up for a pretty side kick?

The fifth point is actually the only one he has a legit point on.

And this is what pisses me off about TMA/McDojo owners.

I thought this shit wouldve been settled already with UFC 1-20, but I guess we still have idiots running schools with and that's only competition fighting, not self defense.

All this

DIM MAK

and shit like that.

Sorry.

It just irritates me. I see too much violence in my job already as it is, than to have some knuckleheads freakin spout some B.S. to make you think you're trained.

But then you just end up hurt or dead. Then I have to make the report

"Are you gonna set up your side kick in the 1 second you need to react? most statistics show that most attacks are executed by the most insane in less than a second."

I'd love to see these "statistics"

Back