Legit hardest riddle you’ll ever hear

That's.damn good. I looked at the answer. Shame I hadn't thought of the one additional element that would have allowed me to handle it

Lols at the posters complaining a thought experiment riddle isn't realistic enough

The person that the guru said had blue eyes and the guru leave. I didnt look it up. Is that obvious or?

EDIT: they both leave on the noon speech day. Also Im assuming they know the criteria. Im confused on whether the guru knows they can speak the one time or not, or if its some divine intervention that causes the speech at which point they realize theyre green? Dont feel like reading it again. Please respond with correct or incorrect. Thanks. Riddleberry now, cool.

Last edited:
if you get fucked up the ass, but never fucked a girl, are you still a virgin?

gN23jeaHBXTa5AHHElVv6WHMJc1pzfnkgR7lxHGAI5eFVsUY6tu6KctgcdDGoH0Q4o4ntDcUOyaxFsuXo9OmGnQAiSIP6Un6cl67gFLvpYYNmp6i

Didnt take into account that they could each scoop one of their eyes out and check the colour to escape. Seems logical to me.

Answer:
0xSDe6f.gif

Signing up to be stranded on an island for an unknown amount of time, not being able to speak, and having to listen to that green eyes cunt until some clown a boat either shoots your stupid fuckin face off or allows you to board his sketchy sails only at night boat seems illogogical. I don't believe these logicians are as sharp as they have been credited for if they are on that island.

I go home whenever I want. I just tell the captain the color "of his or hers own eyes".

Also:

Back