Legislation and Activism Thread

trump says lots of dumb stuff though. would be ironic that Chosen One Trump balances the forces of gun control by banning shit left and right. shame the Chesapeake Bay keeps eating all my stuff.

Better get yourself one of these.

hqdefault.jpg

Don Jr. better get daddy on board with suppressors . . . . but I often think Trump just spouts off the most controversial and idiotic things he can at times.

Don Jr. better get daddy on board with suppressors . . . . but I often think Trump just spouts off the most controversial and idiotic things he can at times.
Don is definitely the reason I am seriously looking at suppressors now.

I'm in CA so I am screwed on getting a suppressor...

My dad is looking into them in Nevada though.

NRA seems to be doing it's best to implode itself right now though...

The ignorance . . .

Dammit all these gun grabbing cunts trying ban suppressors.

The "HEAR act" essentially bans all ownership with zero grandfathering. It's a forced buy back and I'm sure every owner would get fucked by that buy back price.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/federal-hear-act-would-outlaw-silencers-nationwide/

Help Empower Americans to Respond (HEAR) Act

:rolleyes:

"Hear" would imply limiting the noise and not taking damage to one of your senses. Who wouldn't be for that? Oh wait.

The thing is trump is a fud. He doesnt know much about guns. He has what he has, probably some fud shit like a 1911 or a 38 special revolver.

Since he clearly doesn't know the ins and outs of nfa law, I can surmise he just never saw the need for silencers because he doesnt shoot much. He probably is ignorant of the background check and fingerprinting that goes on with getting a tax stamp. If he did, I have a hard time believing he would still want to ban silencers.

Anyways we never even got told if the murderer used an illegal homemade silencer or an actual legally transferred one. I would imagine it was illegal since nothing ever got said to the contrary...the media would love to point out that the nfa laws were not strong enough.

Since he clearly doesn't know the ins and outs of nfa law, I can surmise he just never saw the need for silencers because he doesnt shoot much. He probably is ignorant of the background check and fingerprinting that goes on with getting a tax stamp. If he did, I have a hard time believing he would still want to ban silencers.
I have a sneaking suspision that Trump has never fired a gun in his life. He has bodyguards for that kind of stuff.

I don't really understand the point of the HEAR Act. I can at least see the logic of the bump stock ban although I absolutely disagree with it. I would be very interested in how many shootings involve someone using a silencer. I kind of doubt someone would pay the $200 tax, wait months and months for their background check to be approved, then pay a lot of money for a metal tube just to have a marginally quieter gun to commit a murder with. If more states allowed silencers for hunting then I think they would become more mainstream and more people would be introduced to them. When the bulk of the marketing and pictures using silencers is with a dressed in head to toe commando garb it makes it easy for the anti-gun people label them as solely being "tactical".

I have a sneaking suspision that Trump has never fired a gun in his life. He has bodyguards for that kind of stuff.

I don't really understand the point of the HEAR Act. I can at least see the logic of the bump stock ban although I absolutely disagree with it. I would be very interested in how many shootings involve someone using a silencer. I kind of doubt someone would pay the $200 tax, wait months and months for their background check to be approved, then pay a lot of money for a metal tube just to have a marginally quieter gun to commit a murder with. If more states allowed silencers for hunting then I think they would become more mainstream and more people would be introduced to them. When the bulk of the marketing and pictures using silencers is with a dressed in head to toe commando garb it makes it easy for the anti-gun people label them as solely being "tactical".

I would be a bit surprised if he never fired a gun considering he has a NYC carry permit but at the same time that almost makes it sound more believable considering the only requirement to that is be able to bribe the right people, haha

Yeah I've never heard of a silencer being used in a murder before

Last edited:
So at the 1st round of dem primaries not only did we have the expected assault weapon buying and sales should be banned, but there was also talk of mandatory buybacks (Swalwell has it in his platform and on stage Kamala Harris said it was a good idea), and Joe Biden himself saying all guns need to have biometric scanners on them

"We should have smart guns," Biden said. "No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger. It's within our right to do that. We can do that. Our enemy is the gun manufacturers, not the NRA."

Oh, and for lulz, Biden also said he got the number of clips in a gun banned.

Last edited:
So at the 1st round of dem primaries not only did we have the expected assault weapon buying and sales should be banned, but there was also talk of mandatory buybacks (Swalwell has it in his platform and on stage Kamala Harris said it was a good idea), and Joe Biden himself saying all guns need to have biometric scanners on them

"We should have smart guns," Biden said. "No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger. It's within our right to do that. We can do that. Our enemy is the gun manufacturers, not the NRA."

Oh, and for lulz, Biden also said he got the number of clips in a gun banned.
........ The stupid, it's almost painful.

Well that's one reason to cross WA off my list as a state to move to, fucking idiots.

This probably comes across as cuntish but.... I don't really care about these mass shootings that occur. They are a sad occurrence, and it is horrible for those involved, but that shit isn't a drop in the ocean compared to preventable deaths caused by obesity and car accidents.

I'm still vaguely annoyed that I cannot even practice target shooting with my bow in large, totally empty wide open areas where I am in Texas and have to pay for a range for it (I'm in the DFW area).

Well that's one reason to cross WA off my list as a state to move to, fucking idiots.

This probably comes across as cuntish but.... I don't really care about these mass shootings that occur. They are a sad occurrence, and it is horrible for those involved, but that shit isn't a drop in the ocean compared to preventable deaths caused by obesity and car accidents.

I'm still vaguely annoyed that I cannot even practice target shooting with my bow in large, totally empty wide open areas where I am in Texas and have to pay for a range for it (I'm in the DFW area).

Yep.

Thankfully I can practice with my bow in my backyard without any issues here in Oklahoma . . .

Back