LEGIO PROELIUM -- LT'S GoDL and Overhead Team Log

I put you at 213lbs so far, with most of your Team still to report in.

Gentlemen, it is now Zero Dark Thirty in the UK. Officially, the contest is over. However, in the interest of fairness, I will consider any PR video with a Sherdog Post Date of 7/1 to be valid.

Good luck.

Who gives a shit what time it is in the UK? You guys aren't speaking German because of America. You're welcome for that, and I think we'll go by 'murican time.

Who gives a shit what time it is in the UK? You guys aren't speaking German because of Russia. You're welcome for that, and I think we'll go by 'murican time.

Fixed, for historical accuracy.:icon_twis

Anyway, I've already said you guys can post your PR videos up until midnight Sherdog Time. I can't be any fairer than that.:rolleyes:

Fixed, for historical accuracy.:icon_twis

Anyway, I've already said you guys can post your PR videos up until midnight Sherdog Time. I can't be any fairer than that.:rolleyes:

I'm not asking you to be more or less fair. I'm telling you it's not your call.

I'm just fucking with you dude. Your team will be tough to beat. We'll need a lot of our guys to post vids in the next few hours or we don't really stand a chance. Also, I was not able to beat my previous pr today. I am dissapoint.

I'm just fucking with you dude. Your team will be tough to beat. We'll need a lot of our guys to post vids in the next few hours or we don't really stand a chance. Also, I was not able to beat my previous pr today. I am dissapoint.

"Ain't nothin' over 'til it's over." You guys could run us damn close, if any Team can.:eek:

Only PR'd in my press going from 160 -> 176.

SOHP +2.5kg (6lb)
Deadlift +27.5kg (61lb)

how you like them apples, other teams.

SOHP +2.5kg (6lb)
Deadlift +27.5kg (61lb)

how you like them apples, other teams.

I like them apples a lot. Because, while you gave us a good fight, I believe our Total of 452lbs on video still wins the Game.:wink:

Close, but no rectangular smoking thing, guys.:icon_twis

oh, bollocking hell! two days too late, I appear to have discovered the missing link in my press technique. I added another 5kg this morning

A few days late and hundreds of dollars short.

I increased my deadlift to 400# :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back