Legendary Nazi Treasure Train May Have Been Discovered

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article here (link).

Ground-penetrating radar images may have exposed a legendary Nazi treasure train, a Polish official said Friday. The armored train could be packed with looted gold, gems and artwork, the Los Angeles Times reported.

"This is an absolutely unprecedented situation," said Deputy Culture Minister Piotr Zuchowski at a news briefing in Warsaw, the Los Angeles Times reported. "There is a very high -- more than 99 percent -- probability that this train exists."

The radar images showed the shape of a train platform with what appears to be cannons mounted on military-type wagons, said Zuchowski. Legend has it that a Nazi train filled with gold, gems and guns went missing near the southwestern Polish city of Walbrzych in 1945. The information about the train

Third replay got me horny...

indiana-jones1.jpg

Whoever opens the train better be very careful. You just know there's going to be a few Nazi Zombies guarding the gold...:icon_twis

It smells like heavy bullshit, why aren't they exploring the tunnel already if the Polish government is okay?

It smells like heavy bullshit, why aren't they exploring the tunnel already if the Polish government is okay?

They need to excavate it. The train car was put into a tunnel the Nazis constructed then sealed off.

Great, they should start digging for it on 23rd of September

i think its pretty funny when hollywood manufactured historical facts become reality

IMO this should be put towards Greek debts

Or, I dunno. Who gets the treasure? Is Germany gonna claim it? If I was Poland i'd be like fuuuuck that.

how did this take 70 years to find?

how did this take 70 years to find?

It's underground. lol

I mean if you don't know if it exists, or where to look, it can take time. There is plenty of gold in the ocean from sea wrecks you can go look for. A lot of it isn't even that deep. Just don't know where it is. And I'm sure there is plenty of gold just under our feet on land too. Go find Ghengis Khans burial tomb. You'll find some gold lol The wealth of a conqueror of Asia.

The treasure should stay with the polish people

Back