Legend 3 Pour Homme - Vidz

thanks can u upload the sittichai vs khamal fight. I haven't seen it since the event

I don't think I've ever seen Armen win a fight in my life lol.

@added Mohamed Khamal vs Sittichai Sitsongpeenong , first post updated
you're welcome DastardlyMass

Ubeda is one of the worst refs I have ever seen, I can't stand the guy. Watching him give a yellow card for Sittichai barely clinching and not even throwing any knees and gets carded, such bullshit.

Is it too early to say whether or not Legend will become Glory's rival?

I also would like to see the dzhabar askerov vs murthel groenhart fight?

Last edited:
Is it too early to say whether or not Legend will become Glory's rival?

I also would like to see the dzhabar askerov vs murthel groenhart fight?

Legend has no tv distrubution to speak of, they have no apparent business plan and they have no big fighters under contract. If they start becoming something of a threat, Glory can just shut them out like they have K-1.

Enjoy it for what it is, but I doubt they are here to stay.

Legend has no tv distrubution to speak of, they have no apparent business plan and they have no big fighters under contract. If they start becoming something of a threat, Glory can just shut them out like they have K-1.

Enjoy it for what it is, but I doubt they are here to stay.

Legend will last longer than the new k1 for the simple fact of the owner puts the shows on for his entertainment has has the pocket book to do so as long as he wishes. They also signed deals with eurosport and with russia's biggest sports channel and attract extremely rich attendees in moscow so between tv and gate he is not losing to much. Do not forget they have Badr hari who maybe a criminal but is the biggest name in kickboxing

Okay they are on eurosport now, had missed that, very nice. Still airing on eurosport isn't huge revenue for them. Also when they are paying appearance fees in the hundreds of thousands to people yes they are losing a ton of money each event. If the main guy is super rich and keeps doing it forever thats fine but I bet he won't. And they might have Hari, they might not, he isn't exactly under exclusive contract with them.

Back