Legal Medicinal Herbs

Lost

Looking through
Platinum Member
Reaction score
:redface: Legal Alternatives
Good source on drug effects and legality
www.erowid.org
Disclaimer: do not use any of this plants without doing proper research for yourself I have provided a few references, but do more research on your own, stay safe everyone
Sinuchi-(sun opener) wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimia_salicifolia
Uses
-Smoking and Herbal Teas (caution herbal tea is powerful stuff)
Effects-
effects include a darkening of vision and enhancement of yellow and orange tones--- some users have said that objects in their vision become tinted yellow. This distinctive visual property certainly lives up to sinicuichi’s other frequent moniker, Sun-Opener! For some people, sinicuichi may induce rather colorful closed-eye visuals and perceptual alterations: empty spaces may seem strangely filled, and you may see subtle patterns appear on flat surfaces like the walls and ceiling (or sky, if you’re outside). Normal patterns may also seem to take on greater meaning: in one account we read, one person smoking sinicuichi had great fun blowing smoke rings and watching the patterns they made.

As you may have heard, sinicuichi can also produce distinctive auditory distortions in its users. While we’ve also come across anecdotes of people who experienced no auditory alterations from sinicuichi, when it does work sounds often seem far away and exhibit a noticeable altered bass to treble ratio compared to baseline hearing. Many users say that they feel an increased appreciation for music after taking sinicuichi. Not to mention that listening to music often seems to affect the closed-eye visuals that sometimes occur with use of sinicuichi, almost like a built-in music visualizer!
http://www.sweetsmokeherbs.com/t-art_sinicuichi.aspx

Bio
Hemia salicifolia is a flowering shrub that grows from Mexico to Argentina and is widely cultivated through its range. Hemia salicifolia has a Shamanic tradition dating to the Aztecs. The leaves were said to be crushed, mixed with water and allowed to ferment for a few days, making a nice-tasting tea called Sinicuichi. The effect of the Sinicuichi tea was said to be a extreme mood enhancer and provide visual stimulation, hence the name "Sun Opener." Sinicuichi is also thought to give the ability to recall past events with great clarity and has the unusual characteristic of being an auditory stimulant. When smoked Sinicuichi is believed to give the same, or more potent effects than the tea, and is now becoming one of the most popular legal herbal smoking products sold.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/sinicuichi/sinicuichi_faq.shtml
heimia_salicifolia3.jpg
heimia_salicifolia1.jpg

Last edited:
Kratom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa
Uses: Smoking, Tea, and Chewing
Effects
Kratom is a rather unique drug in that a low to moderate dose will usually (but not always) be stimulating, while a high dose is almost always quite sedating. This is apparently because the active alkaloids have both stimulant and sedative effects. Which predominates probably depends both on blood level and individual differences between users.

The stimulant level: At the stimulant level the mind is more alert, physical energy and sometimes sexual energy is increased, ability to do hard monotonous physical work may be improved, one is more talkative, friendly, and sociable. Some people find this level edgy rather than pleasant.

The sedative-euphoric-analgesic level: At this dosage you will be less sensitive to physical or emotional pain, feel and look calm, have a general feeling of comfortable pleasure, and may enter a pleasant dreamy reverie. You may experience some itching or sweating. Your pupils may be constricted (small). It is possible you may feel nauseated, but if you lie down and relax the nausea should quickly cease. You may find your appreciation of music is increased. It will be very pleasant to lie down on your back in a semi-darkened room, with eyes closed, and just listen to your favorite music. If you do this you may be fortunate enough to enter the delightful mixed-state of

Last edited:
Salvia:
Salvia divinorum is a sprawling perennial herb found in the Sierra Mazatec region of Mexico. Its leaves contain the extremely potent Salvinorin A. It has a history of buccal use as a divinatory psychedelic, and has been widely available since the mid 1990s primarily as a smoked herb. Its effects are considered unpleasant by many people.
Effects:http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_effects.shtml
POSITIVE

short duration (when smoked)
radical perspective shifting
increase in sensual and aesthetic appreciation
creative dreamlike experience
insight into personal issues

NEUTRAL

powerful closed- and open-eye visuals
general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
altered perceptions
change in body temperature, flushing
sensation of physical push, pressure, or wind
sensation of entering or perceiving other dimensions, alternate realities
feeling of 'presence' or entity contact
dissociation at high doses, walking or standing

NEGATIVE

overly-intense experiences
fear, terror and panic
increased perspiration
possible difficulty integrating experiences
higher doses can cause inability to control muscles and maintain balance: falls are reported.
mild to moderate headache, usually starting after effects wear off

This one is very tricky regarding legality:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum

US States & Territories with Laws Prohibiting Salvia

Illegal
Alabama
Arkansas
Connecticut
Colorado
Delaware
Florida
Guam
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Nebraska
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Dakota
Vermont
Virginia
Wyoming

Only Legal When Not Intended for Human Consumption
Georgia
Louisiana
North Carolina
Tennessee
West Virginia (applies only to “processed” material)

Illegal to Provide to Underage Persons
California (but legal for minors to possess)
Maine (and illegal to possess if under 18 years old)
Maryland (and illegal to possess if under 21 years old)

Illegal to Manufacture, Deliver, or Sell Salvinorin A, but Legal to Possess
Wisconsin
http://www.sagewisdom.org/legalstatus.html

salvia-divinorum-leaves-by-epistis.jpg

Last edited:
Salvia is like being in a vortex tunnel for 5 minutes. Pretty disorienting and physically intense.

I tried Salvia once I wouldn't wanna try it again

but I am interested in trying Sinicuichi

You know how much of a bad idea it is to experiment with raw herbs like this for drug usage?

Yeah. It's a really, really bad one.

My friend got fucking fucked up on NUTMEG.

And don't go near datura.

You know how much of a bad idea it is to experiment with raw herbs like this for drug usage?

Nutmeg lol

well of course you have to do your research first

Depends on how strong the person is mentally. If the person is weak willed, it's a bad idea.

Also you definitely have to treat these plants with respect, right setting, right attitude and start off at a light disage to see how you react to it.

I myself have tried a lot of the most popular herbs featured on erowid and have had for the most part very positive and eye opening experiences. Wouldn't trade em for the world.

A friend of mine did the nutmeg thing too.
He said he felt horrible and was dehydrated for a long time haha.
I don

I just ordered some Sinuchi, probably won't arrive til January but I'll let you know how I get on.

Have you tried it Lost?

I just ordered some Sinuchi, probably won't arrive til January but I'll let you know how I get on.

Good stuff man. I'm gonna indulge in some tomorrow along with Kratom.

Good stuff man. I'm gonna indulge in some tomorrow along with Kratom.

I was surprised they shipped to Ireland, I'd like to have a complete list of plants that are legal to import.

Are you gonna smoke it?

I was surprised they shipped to Ireland, I'd like to have a complete list of plants that are legal to import.

Are you gonna smoke it?

Smoke sin and powder the kratom

Are you gonna smoke it?

I know a guy who is well versed in this I can talk to him if you want.

Back