Crime Left Wing insurrectionists planning to storm the capitol on Labor Day

I don't really get your confusion. Considering you are pro-illegal rendition to people illegally being at the Capitol, I figured you'd be celebrating.

So, no fecal smears?

Its crazy how much of Jimmy Dore's fan base are now conservatives. I think he stopped criticizing the right because his videos would have like over 60% dislike ratio. Dude went hard into the grifting.

Jimmy who?

Sorry, but there’s only one man who truly has his finger in the pulse of the left and that man is Tim Pool.

Its crazy how much of Jimmy Dore's fan base are now conservatives. I think he stopped criticizing the right because his videos would have like over 60% dislike ratio. Dude went hard into the grifting.
Never seen but does he do that both sides bs?

He went from spitting on Alex Jones to grifting like Alex Jones.

During the BLM protests it was crazy how much hate he was getting on in his own videos for attacking the police, that was the first time I noticed that his base has totally changed. I wonder how many people who are lefties actually stay there. Probably only the tankies since he has people like Max Blumenthal on there regularly.

Damn, lets hope not. if there was, it would be the worst thing to happen since the Civil War. And I would imagine that would call for an additional 26k troops to secure things.

You mean like they did for the aftermath of Jan 6th?

Left wing is good. I get 6K a month retired thanks to them.
Union FTW.

Did the Capitol burn down? How many police were attacked and beat mercilessly?

Damn, lets hope not. if there was, it would be the worst thing to happen since the Civil War. And I would imagine that would call for an additional 26k troops to secure things.
If there were you iguana. English, do you speak it.

Back