Economy Left wing billionaire Jeff Bezos claimed $4,000 intended for families earning less than $100,000

They also claim he is not left wing when he owns Washington post, gives to BLM and other left wing organizations.
Yea I'm not convinced being a tax cheat makes him right wing. He's definitely doing all he can to avoid paying his fair share from his companies.

They're saying what he supports appeals to right wingers, so there's lots of common ground between them making him right wing. I learnt today that Amazon and WaPo are right wing. Also SPLC being in bed with Amazon is also right wing, lots of stories like that from a cursory search.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58571
Max Boot and Jennifer Rubin, both employees of the world's richest man, agree that "hard-working Latin American" illegal immigrants should replace "contemptible Republican cowards" in order to "enhance America's greatness."

Ugh. While it makes me mad to hear all this, it ultimately is not Jeff’s fault. Voters continue to vote in favor of the ultra rich when it comes to stuff like this. Jeff is just benefiting from our own stupid voting.
Nobody votes to have to pay a 35-40% tax rate for themselves and a 1% tax rate for multi billionaires. The article said he paid no taxes on 47 million person income (something like that) with deductions and wright offs. We can’t do that, the crooks in Washington work for guys like that, the tax laws are written to benefit them and put the screws to guys like me. They cancel out everyone of our votes.

The hypocrisy of the situation is these same people say they exact opposite of what they do and pay people millions of dollars get out of paying one cent more than they legally have to.

Last edited:
I don't like Bezos. I think he is a piece of crap. That being said, none of us should be privy to his private tax returns. The IRS should just be doing its job.

Has this forum reached the point now where right wing burgers associate anyone that's not bowing and worshipping Trump as left wing?

cue TDS from the usual burgers, and the one or two leafs that want to be burgers.

Left wing? How stupid are you?

The dude is a union busting plutocrat. And his OpenSecrets donation history shows him donating more often to Republicans.

Disliking Donald Trump doesn't make you left wing. It just makes you a minimally decent adult.

bezos promotes all leftwing libtard causes like sodomy and illegal immigration

No but the tax loopholes are. The guy made $100 billion and paid taxes at 1%. It's the middle and lower class that should be paying less not the 1%ers.
what I don't get is corporations typically get tax advantages as being job creators etc. this was his personal taxes, how the hell do you write off 46 million down to nothing
I have filled DBA's in things other than my primary income to be able to write stuff off, hell I've even deducted dog food justifying it by saying my dog was a guard dog and I still end up paying out the nose

Bezos is not leftwing.
He might have some leftwing views, but he is not leftwing.
Jeff Bezos cares for Jeff Bezos, not for other people, wich is the 1 quality that defines leftwing.

When Jeff Bezos was worth $18 billion he took a tax credit for his children in 2011 and paid nothing in federal income taxes.

Why don’t the left never pay their fair share?

https://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-bezos-claimed-tax-credit-for-children-propublica-2021-6?amp
1530842340915232834.png

3/5

bezos promotes all leftwing libtard causes like sodomy and illegal immigration
he, all his companies tow the Democrat line (SPLC and Amazon are in bed + more Amazon being aligned with Democrats, WaPo? What more needs to be said on their political affiliation?) - this is spun as "he just a couple left-wing views on some social issues guys. He is still a right wing republican because republicans are evil and Democrats care about people." lol.

i can't see bezos as left wing. or any wing to be fair. he's just a pragmatic capitalist who knows that left and right are political tools he can use to further his goals. if he decides naming his company "the george floyd little books shop" he will do so, with not a care in the world or conviction. he's in it for the money, nothing more.

he never cashed out, and that's just the way it is. if and when he does, he'll be taxed accordingly.... and it'll be at 28-35%? I cant recall the top cap gains tax over a million.

think of if this way, the tax loopholes are in the form of non profits, that's where the majority of his money will go. It's difficult for bezos to spend all that money for himself, and either he lets his money go to uncle same OR start buying influence. It's not hard to see where his money will go. The rich are coincidentally so powerful for that reason, they HAVE to choose between squandering money to the government or to a "non-profit" that could help them in return.
looks like you nailed it

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/20/media/van-jones-bezos-100-million/index.html

@Fox by the Sea if he wasn't left wing he wouldn't be purposely funneling money to left wing Communist. He could have done lots of great things with this money but it going right into extremist politics

Last edited:
Back