Left insanity in US scares EU: Right-wing leader Merkel utterly destroys social democrats in poll

Not working out for her with these immigrants being useless handout thieves, but that's her fault for having open border policy in the first place.

You clearly don't understand macroeconomics throughout history. Of course any mass influx of politically-allowed migrant populations will be net losses in the short-term. Such has been true at any point. Thankfully, the persons who run the world don't do so with the short-term logic of a reactionary prepubescent.

No, that literally has nothing to do with the right wing under really any definition (nor did he actually do/have the ability do to do that), but it's a common television trope and punk rock lyric I suppose.
<18><18><18><18><18>

You clearly don't understand macroeconomics throughout history. Of course any mass influx of politically-allowed migrant populations will be net losses in the short-term. Such has been true at any point. Thankfully, the persons who run the world don't do so with the short-term logic of a reactionary prepubescent.

Yeah?

Let's see how you thankful you are when in 20 years, your culture will have devolve to that of Syria as you have entire neighbourhoods and towns over run with migrants who refuse to adapt to western ideaology and culture.

your sister got raped by a migrant? sokay. short term loss, long term gain!

fucking asshole.

Yeah?

Let's see how you thankful you are when in 20 years, your culture will have devolve to that of Syria as you have entire neighbourhoods and towns over run with migrants who refuse to adapt to western ideaology and culture.

your sister got raped by a migrant? sokay. short term loss, long term gain!

fucking asshole.

Yeah, you seem real smart. I'm sure you have nuanced views on how Christianity evolved to modern moral standards despite the scripture being every bit as scary (to you) as that of Islam.

Yeah, you seem real smart. I'm sure you have nuanced views on how Christianity evolved to modern moral standards despite the scripture being every bit as scary (to you) as that of Islam.

Oh lord we have a dumbass in our midst. False equivalency alert!

It wasn't because she wanted to destroy Germany's culture: it's because she wanted to preserve Germany's economic competitiveness in the international community. Germany needed an influx of labor and economic stimuli to supplement its aging workforce.

Merkel is a conservative pragmatist, not a bleeding heart.

If that were at all true she'd have opened up the doors to a million mix of Chinese Filipinos or fucking hell even Mexicans.

But a bleeding heart a moronic one at that is all she is, so she opened the flood gates to lazy ignorant inept religions nuts.

If that were at all true she'd have opened up the doors to a million mix of Chinese Filipinos or fucking hell even Mexicans.

But a bleeding heart a moronic one at that is all she is, so she opened the flood gates to lazy ignorant inept religions nuts.

So, to be clear, you think that a center-right conservative just loves Muslims so much that she wants them above all else, and it's not that they needed refuge and wouldn't violate international rule?

Oh lord we have a dumbass in our midst. False equivalency alert!

I honestly probably have made false equivalencies in the past. This is not one. But I'm sure a brilliant mind like yours understands that.

So, to be clear, you think that a center-right conservative just loves Muslims so much that she wants them above all else, and it's not that they needed refuge and wouldn't violate international rule?

LMAO

Defending ones border is violating Int law now ? lol you lefti pinkos really going full crazy these days.

LMAO

Defending ones border is violating Int law now ? lol you lefti pinkos really going full crazy these days.

Haha, good job at making a HUGE reach to make a (non) point. Bussing in citizens from another nation violates law unless it's an internationally recognized problem. But I'm sure you knew that.

Haha, good job at making a HUGE reach to make a (non) point. Bussing in citizens from another nation violates law unless it's an internationally recognized problem. But I'm sure you knew that.

Its called legal immigration you commi nut.

What retarded examples are you comparing to? Like France, Germany and Sweden are not in an industrial revolution, so the jobs are not comparable to other examples. The sudden 2015 Muslim influx to parts of civilized 1st world countries is a new phenomenon.

What you'll get is what you see in France but it will be worse. Disenfranchised second and third gen scumbags. Muslim taking over streets and harassing women out of the area.

Maybe you should look at history.

merkel is right wing for everything except immigration, multiculti etc.

she is at least further right than who she is running against

merkel is right wing for everything except immigration, multiculti etc.

she is at least further right than who she is running against
I wouldn't say "right wing", but the party is definitely conservative.

SPD is lefty populist trash right now.

Momma Merkel is gonna by a landslide!

What retarded examples are you comparing to? Like France, Germany and Sweden are not in an industrial revolution, so the jobs are not comparable to other examples. The sudden 2015 Muslim influx to parts of civilized 1st world countries is a new phenomenon.

What you'll get is what you see in France but it will be worse. Disenfranchised second and third gen scumbags. Muslim taking over streets and harassing women out of the area.

Maybe you should look at history.

I know nothing screams more german to me than seeing major towns and cities with little areas of syria in them!

Germanys entire cultural identity is fucked now as theyve flooded in people whos beliefs and culture radically defy western societies. And this dip shit thinks that was a good trade off because they needed the labour to stay competitive internationally.

You cant make this shit up

These people will not integrate

european center-righ = US left
european far right = US center/moderate right

european center-righ = US left
european far right = US center/moderate right
All european parties are somewhat left in terms of economics if compared to the USA. But the far right is way more nationalistic than any american party ever was. I mean, european far right parties even hate other white people if they speak the wrong language, like these damn romanians.

All european parties are somewhat left in terms of economics if compared to the USA. But the far right is way more nationalistic than any american party ever was. I mean, european far right parties even hate other white people if they speak the wrong language, like these damn romanians.

And yet Europe has a huge migrant problem right now and is losing it's indivual identity. You won't be able to tell france from england apart soon as they will all be filled little syrian pockets of shit.

Which is great because my country is certainly missing that flavour of religious barberic lifestyle that infringes on freedom and democracy!

Last edited:
Looks like the left's mental breakdown in the United States scares many EU nations.
After leftists didn't even make it into the final round in France and our French brothers and sisters elected free market advocate and Rothschild banker Macron who plans to cut spending and is a huge fan of privatization (very nice), the upcoming disaster for leftists in Europe's secret capital becomes more and more obvious.

After the latest poll, many experts think the presidential race is basically over at this point.
It even looks like a CDU/CSU + FDP coalition could be very possible.
That means the Germans want free markets, pro-business policies and they want tax cuts, which makes a lot of sense. They reject stronger social security and economic justice so that the German economy can grow.

I edited this graphic of the latest polls, so you can see the swing to the right for yourself:
lliQbpl.gif

The fact that Merkel has led the country for 12 years shows you just how dumb this argument is. The 'Left's mental breakdown' (whatever that is), has nothing to do with Merkel most likely getting re-elected. If anything, it's a vote for stability in the face of the newly emerged chaotic brand of US foreign policy under Trump.

Back