Lee waiting on Makhachev, makhachev responds

I think Lee will jump on to another opponent. He wants to fight asap, so I doubt he'll wait around for makhachev.

It's his chance at a top ten guy, so I hope he gets that bout agreement asap.
the best way for lee to get a shot at khabib after such shitty performance is by beating his training partner and close friend while he watches from the corner and calls him out right in his face. ofc for makhachev kevin lee is just a stepping stone. kevin lee was always trying to fight guys that khabib fought and try and do better than khabib until he lost to one of them LOL. now its all or nothing, he either loses to an un-ranked guy and disappears into irrelevancy or wins and probably become close to khabib specifically because of beating his lil bro.

Lee wipes the floor with Makhachev. islam is the most over-rated 'legit' 155lb'er on the roster. Gets props simply for being Dagestani. Adriano Martins corpsed him.

“He called me out a week ago. I hit up Sean Shelby right away. I’m like, let’s make the fight happen,” Lee said on a recent edition of Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “And I still haven’t heard no answer back. So I’m assuming that the holdup is all on his end. His manager is with it. Sean is with it. And everybody else is with it. He just ain’t said nothing yet.”

“What can I do? I’m waiting on a call.”

https://www.mmanews.com/kevin-lee-awaiting-islam-makhachev-camp-to-finalize-fight/

Makhachev responds claiming that he never got a bout agreement.

I hope this fight gets finalized soon otherwise the opportunity might slip away from makhachev.

It's crazy how even a year ago these guys wanted to fight but UFC had their excuses not to make it.

Back