Lebron on his high horse AGAIN!

6d0.png

At least he is talking about sports this time around.

I don't really see anything wrong with what he said.

probably because it was an LA team that lost that WS.

I don’t care what this dude’s politics are but shit like this makes me appreciate Jordan’s Mob boss level of stfu

OMG these out of touch c3lebrities should just shut up and dribble/ rap/ sing/ act/ fight.

Unless he is willing to be a useful idiot for Trump.
imrs.php

Damn liberals always attacking free speech
Nope. Let him say it. We will react back with our opinions. That's how it works, see?

Liberals are the ones who actually shout down, ban and dox people to ensure people shut up, see?

I mean, TS is 100% spot on. I'm not mad at LeBron for voicing his opinion, and I'd much rather hear him talk about something sports related than any social issue... but, LeBron is the Michael Jordan of the taking the predictable safe take in a loud, look-at-me way. He gets a lot of credit for being a leader and some sort of traliblazer, but honestly when he speaks it pretty much always lacks nuance or insight, and always rings hollow. He literally never advances any discussions. But he knows his 2 cents will get clicks and it gives ESPN some fodder for slow times.

Last edited:
Incorrect. He chastised other sports people from speaking about Hong Kong or China. He specifically called the Rockets GM ignorant for even bringing up China in the first place. So yes. It involved the NBA's involvement in China. He mentioned his business interests in China.

He wasn't randomly asked about China. Thanks for paying attention.

Which is still about politics. This is about sports cheating

and do you speak out on every person that picks and chooses when they speak out???

do you see how stupid holding people to that standard is?

sometimes you've got something you want to say. it doesn't mean you have to do anything at any other time.

Lebron is a puppet on a string. He has handlers, controllers, and owners. They force him to say these things in order to create more and more racial and social division. It also builds up Lebrons "malcolm x/mlk" alter ego/persona they intend to milk once hes retired.

EPYsa2XW4AA9oy9.jpg

The best thing to do is not get caught up in these silly controversies and stories. Dont get upset, dont get preoccupied, dont fight with each other over it. Remember these are all multi millionaires playing games. Just ignore it.

You're a reall fucking weird dude and I wish you and Rip Skater the best in your homo relationship, but get the fuck out of the sports bar.

Nothing wrong with what Legoat said. It’s hilarious how people just find ways to hate the guy.

and do you speak out on every person that picks and chooses when they speak out???

do you see how stupid holding people to that standard is?

sometimes you've got something you want to say. it doesn't mean you have to do anything at any other time.
THANK YOU!!
Lebron is a puppet on a string. He has handlers, controllers, and owners. They force him to say these things in order to create more and more racial and social division. It also builds up Lebrons "malcolm x/mlk" alter ego/persona they intend to milk once hes retired.

EPYsa2XW4AA9oy9.jpg

The best thing to do is not get caught up in these silly controversies and stories. Dont get upset, dont get preoccupied, dont fight with each other over it. Remember these are all multi millionaires playing games. Just ignore it.
& this is why having a Lebron/Jordan debate with you was a waste of everyone's time. Lebron is deep inside your head.
Nothing wrong with what Legoat said. It’s hilarious how people just find ways to hate the guy.
Drives me crazy man. This thread is ridiculous.

& this is why having a Lebron/Jordan debate with you was a waste of everyone's time. Lebron is deep inside your head..

Michael Jordan also has handlers, owners, and controllers. Almost all celebrities and major athletes do. Jordan is no better in this regard. But lets not derail the thread.

Lebron said some stupid stuff hoping to create tension between between the MLB, owners, players, and fans. And look at you guys already fighting over it. The reason he said what he said about China was because thats what he was told to say by Nike and others. The reason Jordan never said anything ever is because he was told not to by Nike and others. Dont be a rube your whole life. These arent real people doing real things.

Lebron said some stupid stuff hoping to create tension between between the MLB, owners, players, and fans. And look at you guys already fighting over it. The reason he said what he said about China was because thats what he was told to say by Nike and others. The reason Jordan never said anything ever is because he was told not to by Nike and others. Dont be a rube your whole life. These arent real people doing real things.
What did he say that you disagree with? What did he say that's stupid? Fighting over it? This thread shouldn't even exist because what he said is a non-story & many people feel exactly the same. Its people like yourself who want to analyze every single thing he does to find faults & think they get to decide when & about what he should & shouldn't be able to comment who are the problem. I'm not going to address that rube comment, but trust that I have a first-hand education on the lives of major pro athletes.

If Jordan played in the social media era his entire reputation would be different.

What did he say that you disagree with? What did he say that's stupid? Fighting over it? This thread shouldn't even exist because what he said is a non-story & many people feel exactly the same. Its people like yourself who want to analyze every single thing he does to find faults & think they get to decide when & about what he should & shouldn't be able to comment who are the problem. I'm not going to address that rube comment, but trust that I have a first-hand education on the lives of major pro athletes.

If Jordan played in the social media era his entire reputation would be different.

Its ok man, were having two different conversations. We can agree to disagree. Just know I view all major athletes as controlled puppets. This isnt an anti lebron thing.

Back