Lebron on his high horse AGAIN!

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Does this goof ever learn?

He had his chance to speak truth to power about China and he shut up and counted his money. When there was a chance to lose money or business interests he was as quiet as a mouse.

Lebron faces no negative consequence by calling out MLB's commissioner Rob Manfred. Lebron shows his true character again. He is willing to take a popular stance that doesn't hurt him.

What does he stand to lose by calling out Rob Manfred?

Untitled.png

Last edited:
At least he is talking about sports this time around.

I don't really see anything wrong with what he said.

At least he is talking about sports this time around.

I don't really see anything wrong with what he said.
It was basketball related last time.

The problem is that he is mouthy when nothing is on the line. But he's quiet when he faces a negative consequence. What does he stand to lose by calling out Rob Manfred?

Last edited:
Man has opinion on sports, developing story, stay tuned.

Man has opinion on sports, developing story, stay tuned.
More like you didn't understand my point. And the last time that he shut up was about sport as well.

The problem is that he is mouth when nothing is on the line. But he's quiet when he faces a negative consequence. What does he stand to lose by calling out Rob Manfred?
why do you hate Lebron so much?

The problem is that he is mouth when nothing is on the line. But he's quiet when he faces a negative consequence. What does he stand to lose by calling out Rob Manfred?

I think the criticism was more fair when he was critiquing America on social issues then became a giant bitch when it came to China because he was afraid of losing $$$. This, however, is just sports and how they operate. It's not like he's cowered to Adam Silver and now suggesting that baseball does the opposite.

And yes, it is clear at this point that his political views are compromised by his pursuit of money.

Love lbj as a basketball player, but I hate when he opens his mouth about anything really

More like you didn't understand my point. And the last time that he shut up was about sport as well.
How was it about sports last time? It was specifically about Hong Kong protests, not about basketball players in China, the sport of basketball in China, or the NBA's business with China. They wanted him to speak about the freedom or lack of freedom in China and how protesters were treated in China.

How was it about sports last time? It was specifically about Hong Kong protests, not about basketball players in China, the sport of basketball in China, or the NBA's business with China. They wanted him to speak about the freedom or lack of freedom in China and how protesters were treated in China.
Incorrect. He chastised other sports people from speaking about Hong Kong or China. He specifically called the Rockets GM ignorant for even bringing up China in the first place. So yes. It involved the NBA's involvement in China. He mentioned his business interests in China.

He wasn't randomly asked about China. Thanks for paying attention.

Every person in here defending LeBron seems to have something in common... Notice?

Letrash James is like @Jack V Savage, he thinks very highly of himself and is self important. Dont give him any spotlight and he'll go away.

Lebron is a puppet on a string. He has handlers, controllers, and owners. They force him to say these things in order to create more and more racial and social division. It also builds up Lebrons "malcolm x/mlk" alter ego/persona they intend to milk once hes retired.

EPYsa2XW4AA9oy9.jpg

The best thing to do is not get caught up in these silly controversies and stories. Dont get upset, dont get preoccupied, dont fight with each other over it. Remember these are all multi millionaires playing games. Just ignore it.

Back