Leben on his performance and Brunson.

Not being gracious in defeat is big weakness. Leben sucks in and out of cage.

yeah well leben didn't exactly go out in a blaze of glory...

leben was slow to begin with and now age is slowing him down even further. he's too slow to be competitive in the ufc at this point, he should hang them up at this point.

I came in to post this. I'd be surprised that most people are putting the blame solely on Brunson for that fight sucking if I didn't already know how fucking stupid MMA fans are.

Brunson threw way more strikes than Leben. He also advanced position multiple times when he took Leben down and landed hard shots on him on the ground. Leben did nothing but lunge at him a few times. Also, keep in mind that Brunson took the fight on eight days notice when he hadn't been training and was out of shape.

Dana and most of the idiots who are abusing Brunson online are mad because they wanted Brunson go out there and stick chin in the air for Leben to hit. IMO Leben's getting a huge pass for having a laughable performance against an inexperienced, out of shape, one-dimensional fighter who was brought specifically to make him look good.

OUCH! As a Leben fan, I would love to find some fault with this post, but alas, I cannot. Leben is his own worst enemy in his personal life, as well as his professional life. He's the same fighter he was years ago, and is letting the game pass him by.

Brunson has 12 fights...8 of those have ended in the first round. People here are fickle.

They changed his opponent just 6 days before the fight. No leeway?

leben's far too experienced and has been in the ring with strong wrestlers like munoz, simpson, kos. he really should have been sharper with 20 ufc fights under his belt, and he should have won considering how obviously tired brunson was by rd. 2/

of course leben will be boring, anyone that doesnt train or fight, doesnt understad, A LONG LAYOFF EFFECTS YOU A TON!

its in all sports, of course it effects fighter, idiots.

Not ring rust, just him getting on in years and not have that extra "boost."

Back