International Lebanese Man Holds Bank Hostage; Was Refused Access to OWN Savings to Pay Hospital Bills for Father

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-62514631

An armed man who held a bank hostage for more than six hours in Beirut because he could not withdraw savings has been hailed a hero by the public.

Banks in Lebanon have put tight rules on how much money people can access, amid a deep economic crisis.

The suspect entered the bank with a rifle, poured petrol and demanded his money for hospital bills, AFP reported.

His actions captured public support - with cheering crowds gathering outside and chanting: "You are a hero."

---

The modern banking system is one of the greatest scams ever invented. I can't think of another scam that is so effective and yet so widely accepted.
It's so convoluted and not freely spoken of that very few know how fraudulent it is. Banks are literally allowed to create money out of nothing. It's insanity.

Wasn't there a similar movie about this? I think Denzel Washington was in it, and it was his kid that needed surgery.
EDIT: Its called John Q.
Also, Tom Hanks "The Terminal" a man tried to smuggle medications to save his father.
This makes me sad, they don't make good movies like they used to....

Pretty sad that the guy will probably be charged with a crime for doing this, but the banks will never be charged with anything for literally holding people's money hostage. If your bank can't do their only job, you might as well not have any.

Maybe we can divert some foreign aid to this guy's dad?

I'm certain his bills won't be in the billions of $.

Wasn't there a similar movie about this? I think Denzel Washington was in it, and it was his kid that needed surgery.
EDIT: Its called John Q.
Also, Tom Hanks "The Terminal" a man tried to smuggle medications to save his father.
This makes me sad, they don't make good movies like they used to....

The Terminal was about getting a signature from a jazz musician. His dad had started collecting signatures from jazz musicians in a picture, and only needed 1 more to finish out his collection, but passed before he could. Hanks character was on his way to get the last signature. War broke out in Krakosia when he was in the air and was no longer recognized as a country.

Reminds me of John Q.
1946.jpg

Give that man a medal

Doing the Lord's work alhamdulillah

Back